By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The official Warhawk Anticipation/Reaction thread. Post it all in here!

Alright, the forums have been running rampant with Bioshock and Metroid threads lately, so I figured I'd try and head off another one by making one thread for all. If you want the game, see a rating for the game, or just bought the game, bring it all in here. It looks like it'll be some intense online action, so swap your PSNID (or whatever the damn thing is called) and get ready to war... like a hawk I suppose.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

i was never in the beta so im looking forward to this.. everyone who was in the beta says its a blast for the most part..

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

My idea for a review forum is looking better and better. Just wait till Halo SSB Uncharted lol.

Warhawk reviews.

65% PSM
80% Edge (same as Bioshock)
80% EGM
8.25 Gameinformer
85% 1up
8.5 gamespot
8.8 IGN
9.0  CVG
9.0 PSXextreme
9.0 gamespy

It really does look like an awesome multiplayer game, in that it seems to offer a huge all encompassing environment. Although I must admit I'm a bit sad that we don't get the single player campaign, as the possibilities of running/driving/flying around as complete air and land battles rage around you would have been awesome. But then again, the game gets a lot of players in each match, so that should get the same feeling across.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

is anyone dowloading it?? or waiting for the retail copy??

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network

I'm waiting for retail + me finishing MP3. So it'll probably be a week before I play. If you'd like to wipe the floor with my noob butt, add me to your list.

PSN: ChuckDDD

However, be prepared to be pwnt when GT5 comes!

@ URNotE

I'll most likely be going for the downloadable version.
I already have a BT headset I'm fine with, and the twenty dollars I'll save is worth not having the disc.

If you want to play me online just send me a message and I'll give you my ID. Other then that, the game looks fantastic. Can't wait.

I'm probably going to wait for the weekend. I'm going home then and taking my PS3 with me so I'll get a chance to play it there.

I'll be there as soon as I can afford it, "between" jobs right now, so I'm strapped... but I'll get it as soon as I can!!!

Iam getting this.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/816/816221p1.html