By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii exclusive SKYSCRAPER announced, looks incredible!!

ramuji said:
stof said:

Gather medical kits to nullify the effects of your illness, essential in order to complete each mission.

OK, but ... what is my illness? My gods, what is my illness?!

Well just check the pictures. It's something related to the hair.

Around the Network
Pyramid Head said:
is that the original unreal tournament engine?

dammmnnnn wii stop making lame versions of hd ideas, keep up the new experiences

Now THAT'S an interesting concept.  Explain.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

lol, it's the wave of Wii third party support! This is what we've been waiting for.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Yick, if I am picking up a port it will be Metroid Prime New Controls.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

stof said:
Key Features:

20 floors of intense survival situations and varied objectives. Numerous missions include gun combat, bomb making, puzzle solving and many other challenges.

Learn how to mix up chemicals to create bombs and how to use a gun as a first timer.

Realistic weapons, which advance in style and power with every accomplished level.

Hack the building’s security systems to keep yourself hidden from the terrorists and buy yourself crucial extra time.

Gather medical kits to nullify the effects of your illness, essential in order to complete each mission.

Storyline follows realistic terrorist attack scenarios, but good could prevail if you succeed in your tasks.

A unique mixture of “FPS” and “strategy” plot that creates an exhilarating new challenge.

I like that you can "Gather medical kits to nullify the effects of your illness" You can find health kits to help you? Damn!

Skyscraper aka Jihadi Trainer confirmed?

Around the Network

Need to see gameplay video to know that this is "incredible."

Just by seeing screenshots of an exclusive game doesn't mean it will be "incredible" unless it's a sequel to a really good game. Look at Haze for example, wasn't that great.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

stof said:
Key Features:

20 floors of intense survival situations and varied objectives. Numerous missions include gun combat, bomb making, puzzle solving and many other challenges.

Learn how to mix up chemicals to create bombs and how to use a gun as a first timer.

Realistic weapons, which advance in style and power with every accomplished level.

Hack the building’s security systems to keep yourself hidden from the terrorists and buy yourself crucial extra time.

Storyline follows realistic terrorist attack scenarios, but good could prevail if you succeed in your tasks.

A unique mixture of “FPS” and “strategy” plot that creates an exhilarating new challenge.

I like that you can "Gather medical kits to nullify the effects of your illness" You can find health kits to help you? Damn!

Not only that, but GOOD COULD PREVAIL...well, if we succeed in our tasks. THANK GOD FOR THAT.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

the boxart was released last year
http://gonintendo.com/?p=50918

lol but whats up with that hair

Good grief. I miss the old Nintendo Seal of Quality. They need to bring that back before Atari decides it'd be a good idea to make an E.T. game - again.

Conduit beater?