By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I finally got a PS3

You already got Flower... nice!

And yeah, downloads speeds seem to be much more variable than on Xbox Live.

Around the Network

You're 18 and in school and your gf can afford to give you a PS3?

What does she do for a living ;)

no love for MGS4 ,LBP,or heavenly sword?

get Siren from PSn if you like scary games .

congratz btw man.(for some reason i always thought you were a girl,,,who looks kinda like my GF)

badgenome said:

@BaYou already got Flower... nice!

And yeah, downloads speeds seem to be much more variable than on Xbox Live.

@Baggins

She saved up a little here and there and finally had enough. Either that or she is a whore. Probably the later.

Baggins said:
You're 18 and in school and your gf can afford to give you a PS3?

What does she do for a living ;)

My guess is teacher.

Around the Network

Im not going to go into what games to get as there are about 500 posts on this board about it, but does your girlfriend have a sister you can hook me up with. Any girl willing to drop a half a g on me peaks my intrest.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Is that your GF in your Avatar? Your one lucky guy :P She gave you a free PS3... just wow.

By the way, my PSN is ASLplease, add me if you like.

oh and Uncharted has really good replay value. Trust me, you will play it over and over again. But honestly, I would wait for it to become Greatest Hits unless you are willing to buy it now :P

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Nice, I wish somebody bought me mines I had to buy my own but I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats get KZ2,MGS4!!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

From what I understand the U:DF is quite replayable. Hope you enjoy your new system.

As for the account sharing:

PSN - Detsuki-G
Email - Slipperymoosecakes@thispersonscrazy.com
Password - imnottellingyoumyrealpasswordbutmyfakeoneisactuallypasswordjustincaseyouwantedtoknowthat

Hope you enjoy, I have alot of games ^_^

4 ≈ One

PSN ID's are 100% FREE to create.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M