By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Home will not start - Help please.

Are you sure you aren't actually in Home? There isn't a lot to it at the moment.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network
dbot said:
Are you sure you aren't actually in Home? There isn't a lot to it at the moment.

I have to say, well done. That made me LMAO.

SlipperyMooseCakes said:

So I just got a PS3 for my birthday and I have been trying all the features out, one of them being Home.

I selected Home, reserved the amount of space needed and then it took me to the Terms of Service. Well I am at the page now and have read the Terms of Service page but whatever button I press it will not accept the Terms of Service. Not one button will do anything other than O which takes me back tot he previous page.

I'm 18 years old so I don't think it is an age issue. I have called both Playstation support (which just takes you to a machine that tells you to go to the website) and Sony America which doesn't know or doesn't deal with PS3 online issues.

Help please :(

There's no problem, that's how Home actually is. All sh1tty and broken. Save yourself the five minutes you would've spend in Home and download some demos. Congrats on the PS3.

Did you try scrolling to the botton of the terms and agreements page, I ferget how I did it but maybe you have to scroll to the bottom of the T&A and once you do that you'll  have to the option to proceed or maybe it'll just skip to the next process. (I had to do this before I ferget where)

i broke Home within my first 7 seconds being there. its seems you have bested me >:(

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur