By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How are people getting KZ2 before the 27th?

Well it's out in Australia right now. Came out today.

Around the Network
bbsin said:
Zkuq said:
bbsin said:

Did someone break street date?

Did you know that there are other regions than the one you live in? You know, like Europe?

And, as you might guess, this is pretty much one of the main reasons why I don't like Americans in general. Not all, but some, even many, are pretty ignorant (if that's the right word here). Well, truth be told, I don't know if he doesn't know about different release dates or if he's just forgetting other regions/countries like always.

You know, you'd actually sound like a smartass if it weren't for the fact that I'm mainly questioning the AMERICANS on my friends list that have been playing KZ2 since last night. Damn, I guess that makes you the ignorant one this time huh?.... I'd even go as far to say that you're as ignorant as an American. Go figure.

Well, that's a different case then. But, after all, MGS4 was "leaked" like a week ago? Maybe they know the right people, maybe they got lucky. Maybe someone actually broke the street date. Who cares, really. Games are and will always be available before the actual release date for diffferent reasons. And no, I don't exactly consider myself ignorant as you never stated they were Americans. You just said they're getting the game before the 27th. If it means anything, I'm sorry for my attitude but I still think that way (though not necessarily about you).

I bought it on Feb. 12

well the asian version (R3) is released on the 26th and I got it today. However some smaller stores were selling it on the 25th.

i just completed the first chapter and it was awesome. it takes some getting used to because it has a slower feeling as compared to resistance. but after adjusting to it, this game really sucks your life away. you can feel like you are in the story. well maybe because i was engrossed with it. haha