By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How are people getting KZ2 before the 27th?

In Switzerland, it went on sale today. Also the bundles (80G PS3 + Killzone 2) at SFr 599 are the cheapest of all bundles available.

Around the Network

it was released today across europe. With the odd exception of the united kingdom.

Check out my game about moles ^

The KILLZONE snipers would take me out if I revealed anything and trust me you don't want them after you!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

I know that when i used to work at blockbuster employees could rent games before they were released. not sure if that's still true though.

My daughter is my world.

I work for a newspaper and we get games early most times. Monday for our copy.

Around the Network

midnight count?

Currently waiting on : killzone 2 and everything else after it..day one purchase baby

I'm getting my cope today :D

It's actually released on the 26th here :P (which is today, right now)

bbsin said:

Did someone break street date?

Did you know that there are other regions than the one you live in? You know, like Europe?

And, as you might guess, this is pretty much one of the main reasons why I don't like Americans in general. Not all, but some, even many, are pretty ignorant (if that's the right word here). Well, truth be told, I don't know if he doesn't know about different release dates or if he's just forgetting other regions/countries like always.

Zkuq said:
bbsin said:

Did someone break street date?

Did you know that there are other regions than the one you live in? You know, like Europe?

And, as you might guess, this is pretty much one of the main reasons why I don't like Americans in general. Not all, but some, even many, are pretty ignorant (if that's the right word here). Well, truth be told, I don't know if he doesn't know about different release dates or if he's just forgetting other regions/countries like always.

You know, you'd actually sound like a smartass if it weren't for the fact that I'm mainly questioning the AMERICANS on my friends list that have been playing KZ2 since last night. Damn, I guess that makes you the ignorant one this time huh?.... I'd even go as far to say that you're as ignorant as an American. Go figure.