By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Joystick is in love with lair!!

Man, they're going to be crushed when they find out Lair just wants to be friends.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:
Man, they're going to be crushed when they find out Lair just wants to be friends.

Friends with benefits that is!!

Looks to be ok since some like some dont. I always thought it would be at least a good game, maybe not all that great, but a good game

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Factor 5 shoulda just made Rogue Squadron 4. LOL. Instead of Dragon Squadron 1.

I will be enjoying this game as soon as I can on my big, beautiful 50" 1080p TV =p

It's supposed to look amazing, hell I got Ghostrider on BD just for the special effects, haha...

Around the Network
z64dan said:

Only if they would have been smart enough to leave out ground missions

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said:
z64dan said:

Only if they would have been smart enough to leave out ground missions

I would have really preferred that one chess game that Chewie / R2D2 were playing in Episode 4.... They should of had levels with THAT instead of the effing ground missions.

I'll rent this game for sure, but i'll wait to see if its worth it to buy it.

BTW leo, id wait for complete review before i would say they are in love, cause for sure thing they are in love with bioshock just read the review

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Even with all the negative press , Lair is the only game that I ever thaught that it looks to be really next-gen ( well that and FFXIII ) .

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!