By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Thanks for that. I'll go sort it now. Seems I was a tad tardy in checking the details this time around.

Around the Network

Assassin's Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2, Dragon Age: Origins. Those I see as guaranteed to make the list on all platforms.

For the PS3, I doubt Ratchet & Clank will keep its place on the list, but I am sure Critter Crunch will make it.

I also think that Rabbids Go Home for the Wii will make the list.

That's all I can think of right now.

So, third time's a charm, as they say. That hopefully being the case, here's a summary of the chart in the OP with the two mistakes amended (thanks to Rainbird and jonop for their help):

1. PS3 with 24 titles (9 exclusive)
2. 360 with 18 titles (4 exclusive)
3. PC with 10 titles (4 exclusive)
4. Wii with 9 titles (5 exclusive)
5. NDS with 3 titles (1 exclusive)
6. PSP with 2 titles (1 exclusive)

So, this time, do I finally have it right?

So, after a quick amendment due to a mistake (thanks, Rainbird), the chart now looks like this:

5. NDS with 3 titles (1 exclusive) & PSP with 3 titles (1 exclusive)

So, do I have it right now?

;)So, after a quick amendment due to a mistake (thanks, Rainbird), the chart now looks like this:

5. NDS with 3 titles (1 exclusive) & PSP with 3 titles (1 exclusive)

So, do I have it right now?

;)

Nice to see you are back doing this thread

PS3 is still dominating...

Carl2291 said:
Nice to see you are back doing this thread

PS3 is still dominating...

Well, I figured enough people complained that I stopped that it was somewhat churlish of me not to continue.

Also, while I'm here, is Trials HD any different from the PC version? Is it just a console adaption (thus, not exclusive), or does it have an array of unique features for the 360 version? I'm happy to claim ignorance here. If no-one knows, I'll go check it up myself (the info will be hidden in a corner of the internet somewhere).

Around the Network

I aint played it, but im guessing it has a bunch of extra features that the flash games on PC dont have.

one of the best thread on vgchartz

Carl2291 said:
I aint played it, but im guessing it has a bunch of extra features that the flash games on PC dont have.

I figured it would be like flOw (in that the flash game has much less to offer than the updated console equivalent), but I really don't know if this is the case. Given I've made several mistakes with my last update, I thought it best to ask the 360/PC users out there if they could list the differences.

As far as I'm concerned, if the game has significant unique gameplay options, then it deserves the 'exclusive' list I've given it. If, however, it's exactly the same game, with the same levels (or whatever), just played with a controller rather than keyboard, and with different graphics, then it's not an exclusive (as far as this list is concerned).

I may look it up myself and stop being so lazy.

Kudos for getting back. Is one of my fav threads.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

masterb8tr said:
one of the best thread on vgchartz

Thanks! I've recently conducted a poll, and it overwhelmingly concluded that all your opinions regarding this thread are devastatingly accurate, so I'm pleased with the above.

Really, it was comments like yours that forced me to reconsider my hasty retreat from the thread. Also, I was genuinely interested to see how the games for the year were progressing.