By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FFVII:CC Trailer (Spoilers inside)

Deffinatly , as soon as it arrives here :D I would even camp for it , if I would need to :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I'll be buying this as soon as it's released, along with a PSP. That trailer looks amazing, it is hard to believe that it's for a handheld. I just hope that the wait isn't too long for an English version of the game. 

I always thought that the PSP had no games worth getting, but that's starting to change. Two RPGs have gotten great reviews recently, and lots of games have been anounced that look promising. 

I wouldn't buy a console for just one game, and here in the UK it's still about £120-£140 so not so cheap.

If that means I don't play it then so be it, I don't have much use for a handheld anyway.

Oh! sorry about that Shambolic, its cheap here in America and considering Sony is releasing a re-hashed version of the unit next month. Its well worth the bargain here in America.

There packing White PSP new and improved by the way, 1 GB Memory Stick, Daxter, Family Guy Collection for $200. NOW thats worth the purchase. But I bought my PSP at the begining of August. So I'm out of luck cause I'm not paying $200 again. And besides I have Daxter.

Im still getting the black one . I allready have Daxter , a 2 and in the way a 4 giga card , and Im far from beeing a big Family Guy fan :? I want to get Jean D'arc with the redesign , that is if it gets here by then :?

Around the Network

Just found this intro movie for FFVII:CC on the PSP:

Also, some direct feed screenshots. It keeps looking better. And the music in the above intro movie is pretty clean.

man i might have to steal my bro's psp just to play this game!

and on a side note the background music to the clip is kinda cool. :)

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

that was awesome! i really need to get a PSP so I can play this game. no way will I be missing out on this.

Found a JP commercial for Crisis Core:

CC is amazing , hopefully the hype for the game will be huge in Japan , and the PSP will have one more million seller in the land of the rising sun :P