By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do your friends like gaming as much as you?

Obviously, if you're here, then you enjoy games, but do your friends like it as much as you do? What about spouses/)___friends? Family? I have friends that game, but I'm the "gamer" of the group, due to me winning all the multiplayer games.

Around the Network

My friends like games because of me. I kinda feel bad that I've gotten most of them into gaming. If not for me maybe they'd have a much richer and fulfilling life. >:3

CIHYFS?

Most of my friends like it to some degree or another, though I'm the only one that knows so much about the industry.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

My friend Kevin is really into games (especially ToS, he's clocked over 400 hours in it). He's an otaku of sorts...

My brother has a Wii, but he mainly plays Runescape on the computer, the same applies to my neighbor.

My friends arn't really gamers. Many of them do own consoles but don't really play them. I'm the only one in my entire family that owns a console. None of them do any kind of gaming at all. They have pretty much no idea what's new when it comes to gaming, so when they heard some people talkin over their mics in CoD5, they were kinda surprised and even watched abit while I was playin with a friend, wonderin who the rest of the people were.

I only have about 3 friends that are actually into gaming.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Around the Network

Nope. Well, some of them spend more time on WoW than I spend on gaming, but I spend more money on games than they do (and I get out more).

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

A few friends of mine are adict to the videogames as me.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

One is but he is so emotionless its boring most of the time. I know some dudes that are really into fighting games but dont really hangout with them only a few times plus they suck. =P

Other than that no. I wish they were. I dont really like online multiplayer. Local is much better imo but I hardly have anyone willing to play. =/

I got a few friends that play games, most of them do, even if its not they're main hobby. I've got one, who doesn't see the point in playing games. My sister is a bit of a gamer. She doesn't keep up with gaming news, but she does enjoy playing games, like Final Fantasy. My Parents don't like video games really.

my friends dont play games but i do sometimes. i have friends of friends that play 360 but they not worth it. there are gamer groups like in ur school but i dont want to hang out with nerds who game 24/7