By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do your friends like gaming as much as you?

my mom considers gaming to be satanic lol, but my brother likes gaming, he's the one that got me into it, and all my friends like gaming to some degree.

Around the Network

Most of my friends don't game that often. The rest of my friends play frequently and maybe even a little more than me but they don't know the industry like I do. They don't read about it or know all the upcoming games or anything like that. They just mostly know about the popular games and they play those.

Of my family Im deff the hardcore gamer, and of one group of my friends im a casual. Depends on what group of friends im hanging out with. From the majority im proably considered the biggest gamer.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

yo_john117 said:
my mom considers gaming to be satanic lol, but my brother likes gaming, he's the one that got me into it, and all my friends like gaming to some degree.

I'm extremely curious what your mom's reasons are for believing this... That's quite a claim to make. Or is she just casually using the term satanic for fun?

my friends were kinda into gaming 10 years ago.... they they got to championship manager.... and stayed there for 10 years....(whoohoo....)
now on the gaming front i'm totally disconnected from them.

My GF plays MKWii, Wii Fit and the DS (loves the appolo series and all the girlie games (my little poney, enchanted, imagine babies and of course.... imagine weddings....ugh!!)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

I doubt it's even possible.

Sadly Im the HUGE gamer among my friends...One of them doesnt play games anymore(cant afford them) no job....the other one spends his money doing um illegal things lol but he does find time to play WoW on the Pc some how....My cousin is the only other gamer besides myself...we play WAW online on the Ps3 all the time also...Saints Row 2...GTA...FEAR 2...besides him most of my friends stopped gaming....

Saddens me....when we were all younger gaming was our thing...it brought us all together :( *sad music plays*

wfz said:
yo_john117 said:

I'm extremely curious what your mom's reasons are for believing this... That's quite a claim to make. Or is she just casually using the term satanic for fun?

Well that was a little bit of an exageration.  But she really does hate videogames, and think most of them are evil.

Well.... I can think of one guy who just might like gaming more than me. Haven't seen him in a while. I don't think I'm the biggest gamer in the world, but I'm defenatly off in the deep end. My best friend definatly plays more than I do, yet it's usually one game at a time, MMOs mostly. I knoe a lot of people who game, a lot. Its kinda hard to rate who is a bigger gamer, but I definatly have the biggest collection. I think it would be harder for me to "give up gaming" than others but I can't really say for sure. I think about gaming a lot.

Oh yeah did SEGA ever make that toaster.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Yes but old school gaming. Great times with my buds pulling out the Goldeneye 007. What we grew up with haha.

And of course outlawauron here of course loves it as much as I do if not more.