Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Punch Out!! Wii rated by the ESRB

who is it being published by
is it atari?

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
is it atari?

Are you serious.....

Its a Nintendo IP. Nintendo is publishing it with the dudes behind Mario Strikers...or Tennis Im not sure developing it.

SUPABRETT said:

I hope they are not stupid enough to make this motion only. Motion doesn't work for punch out.

The online mode should use motion controls though.

Yes, how dare they make us punch in a boxing game?!

o.O

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

oh my bad i dont follow the industry that much to know who owns which ip

Valkyria00 said:
dsister44 said:
is it atari?

Are you serious.....

Its a Nintendo IP. Nintendo is publishing it with the dudes behind Mario Strikers...or Tennis Im not sure developing it.

Mario Strikers? That would explain the crazy intro's people have. Lets hope the victory dances are as hilarious. :P

Around the Network

my bad i was thinking of ready 2 rumble i knew that atari was making a boxing game

Wait??? No girls with signals on every round???

wfz said:
Valkyria00 said:
dsister44 said:
is it atari?

Are you serious.....

Mario Strikers? That would explain the crazy intro's people have. Lets hope the victory dances are as hilarious. :P

Yeah, Next Level Games. Considering how violently thrilling they made soccer in Strikers, they should do wonders for this. Especially since Shiggy is taking on a supervisory role

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

From all the Announced Nintendo First Party Games Punch-Out is the game that i most eagerly expect, i love boxing and i loved original Punch-Out i still play it sometimes on the VC. I hope they introduce split screen mode that would make it even better game

Words Of Wisdom said:
I can't wait for this. Punch Out games are great.

Wait, there's been more than one?

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz