By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Sales Up :)

Wonder if DS sales will now slowly decline, with people waiting for the DSi...

Probably one side effect of the DSi having a higher price, is that less people will be ofseting DS purchases for it.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
Why are DS and Wii lagging.. yes 360/PSP/PS3 are all down but the Wii and DS moreso.

Well, while DS and Wii have lost more units than the other three compared to last week, percentage wise PSP was hurt the most.

PSP: -17%
Wii: -15%
DS: -12%
PS3: -8%
360: -6%

EDIT: My post count is literally 1337...

Same old boring week, wonder if anything will change next week

^_^

Just another week.

At least the Xbox 360 was OVER 9000!!! in Japan.

Btw, the Wii doesn't have motion controls, it just has a slippery surface so the pointer goes in odd angles when its swung to simulate motion capture.

Tease.

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
nojustno said:
You'd think ps3 would be up by now because of KZ 2..

Is Kz2 out????

no its not out yet, but still shouldn't there be some bumb starting with it coming out soon in just 2 weeks (well two weeks from these numbers)

i mean where is the prelaunch bumb, and for such an INSANELY HYPED game.  I mean heck this game is probably in the top 3 for hyped games this gen.  1. halo 3  2. final fantasy 13 3. killzone 2

and smash i guess, though its hype was a bit weird cause it was like just daily updates all the time that would get talked about.   but i found that actually intersting instead of the others just having a picture of same ol same ol all the time.  Not much you can show that is new in fps

And they still suck

Lol, exactly 9999 units sold. That's pretty cool.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Squilliam said:

Btw, the Wii doesn't have motion controls, it just has a slippery surface so the pointer goes in odd angles when its swung to simulate motion capture.

I don't understand the second sentence.... first, why did you say it (it's an odd thing to suddenly make a joke about, so unless I have missed a thread you are referencing?) Secondly, I don't understand what you are saying the Wii does to register motion.

TWRoO said:
Squilliam said:

I don't understand the second sentence.... first, why did you say it (it's an odd thing to suddenly make a joke about, so unless I have missed a thread you are referencing?) Secondly, I don't understand what you are saying the Wii does to register motion.

Why are you trying to make sense of what im saying?

Tease.