By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Best Games Guide

I think C&C 3: Kanes Wrath should be up there and maybe take down C&C 3: Red Alert.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

@Godbless

Hmm alot of bad press for RA3 so far.

Would you agree if I extended the category of Best DLC to Best DLC/Expansions and add C&C3:Kanes Wrath to it?

EaglesEye379 said:
Ronster, would you say Bully is deserving of no. 5 on tht list or if not what game is?

Quick post before work.

Yes Eagles buddy, i would say Bully: scholarship edition is defo deserving of number 5, its a great game and its cheaper than the rest full price so its well worth it.

Most of the screens have been added and so far most people agree with the choices. I will still add a Best Horror and add/change 1-2 games.

Is this something that can be stickied so that new owners know the best 360 games per genre? I am happy to update when new games come along.

Far out Kameo was eleven different kinds of awesome.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
Goddbless said:
I think C&C 3: Kanes Wrath should be up there and maybe take down C&C 3: Red Alert.

Totally.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Ive added Kanes Wrath to Best DLC/Expansion Packs, Best Horror and Bully, Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope replaces The Last Remnant. Deservedly.

Nice list of games, I may have to check some these games out.

Good update.

And a nice picture of golden axe to accompany Sega megadrive/Sonics ultimate Genesis collection.