By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Best Games Guide

is that a list of the best games or all the games for the 360? :) jk, it's a decent list. I own most of them, so that means they are good right?

Around the Network

Where is Earth Defense Force?

great list btw

360 rocks

Very nice list!

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Thanks all. I will be updating as more games get up the popularity scale and there are still a few tweaks to make.

Youll all be surprised at how many games I had to leave out. Not to mention the huge amount of puzzle/strategy XBLA games - it actually deserves its own list/thread but adding here would make it too huge.

Earth Defense Force was a candidate for Best Shooter: Action Adventure but didnt make the top 5.

I would shorten the rythmn genre by taking out GH3, RB, and GH 2. Then put in DDR, and lips. You know, make it more varied. People alrady know about the RB and GH series, so there's no need to post every installment when there are different series out there :P

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Nice List! Your missing DDR! :D

I might consider DDR & Lips although they dont beat all the above games based on Metacritic or popularity on these forums (at least I dont think so). Is DDR1 the best of the lot since DDR2 and DDR3 exists?

Also I need to add Resi Evil 5 and Peggle soon.

great list ... but where is RE5 ?

+1 for RE5 in the Action-Adventure category (along with where Gears is)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.