By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 8 best stories in videogames

Very good choices. Although not enough saving princesses for my taste.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Rol, you need a gaming PC if that list is honest. Isn't it a little boring limiting yourself only to Nintendo consoles and mostly only Nintendo games?

Mummelmann said:
Rol, you need a gaming PC if that list is honest. Isn't it a little boring limiting yourself only to Nintendo consoles and mostly only Nintendo games?

Hint: He has a Kim Possible avatar.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Yea.. SoRiachu!

Pixel Art can be fun.

4 mario games? There was barely any meat to the story there. This list totally ignores the works of Square-Enix (final fantasy 7-10, dq, etc)

Around the Network

There are quite a few games with intriguing and well executed stories. Of course, everyone has their personal favs, that's undebatable.

MGS games are basically in a league of their own (with no 4 beeing my fav), and as honorable mentions i'd pick (in no particular order):

Silent Hill 2, FF8, 10, 12 (though a bit too mature for it's own good), Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Assassins Creed (the presentation could have been a lot better), DMC3,4, Uncharted.

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

well, I'm gonna be honest and say my list would probably be the polar opposite of yours but still cool list.

@Khuutra
There is a Princess to save in Valkyria Chronicles

Great games! Great stories? Not so much.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

I guess you are bored like i am, huh.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)