By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 8 best stories in videogames

replace paper Mario with Super paper Mario and replace Chrono trigger with F-Zero I'll agree.

I mean, in Super Paper Mario Bowser maries Princess Peach, and who can deny that bounty hunters racing to entertain millionaires in hovercrafts isn't a great story.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

So where is the joke? because this list is vey well made, it can't be a joke

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

nice selction

RolStoppable said:

Super Mario Galaxy - Not only do you have to save princess Peach, but there's also another hot chick you have to help in this game.

While the rest of your list could be deemed questionable, I really do agree with you on this one Rol.

Rosalina...

Metal Gear Solid 3's story was great until it turned out you had to kill the girl instead of save her.

I mean, yes, there was a girl to save, but by that point we all knew how sour it had all gone.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
nordlead said:
replace paper Mario with Super paper Mario and replace Chrono trigger with F-Zero I'll agree.

I mean, in Super Paper Mario Bowser maries Princess Peach, and who can deny that bounty hunters racing to entertain millionaires in hovercrafts isn't a great story.

You wouldn't know art if it crawled up your ass, died and blamed Wii Fit.

graphical or story art, then fine. I think I can handle music though

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Wow, I disagree, too many nintendo games. Need Final Fantasy VI, and maybe MGS1 and Oblivion. Also A Link to the Past is still the best Zelda game so that should replace OoT. Valkyria Chronicles could be on there as well.

Knights of the Old Republic
Fahrenheit
Dreamfall:The Longest Journey

are the best stories for me...

Vetteman94 said:
Wow, I disagree, too many nintendo games. Need Final Fantasy VI, and maybe MGS1 and Oblivion. Also A Link to the Past is still the best Zelda game so that should replace OoT. Valkyria Chronicles could be on there as well.

I bet Valkyria doesn't have any princesses to save at all.

Nice joke thread.