By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - X-Play's 'Star Ocean: The Last Hope' Review

I hate bad voice acting. Is it that much to ask for to include the Japanese voices?

Around the Network
jacks81x said:
I hate bad voice acting. Is it that much to ask for to include the Japanese voices?

Most games have bad voice acting.  You should be used to it by know.

If you live anywhere in the world other than the US and you hear people speaking English, isn't that kind of like bad voice acting too? o_O

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
richardhutnik said:
pbroy said:

That girl's voice that did the review was hot.

Danger!  Danger!  Be careful or you will get caught in... Morgan's Webb!

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/morgan-webb

So that's what she looks like.

Yep.  She has done bikini shots and tech stuff for at least one men's magazine, and has had a bunch of fans drooling over her because of this.

Good review. Bad voice acting isn't uncommon for English dub versions of JRPGs

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Mirson said:
The story is boring, imo, and it only got interesting until the very end (the ending is great). The dialogue made no sense, and every time Genesis appears, he would read that Loveless poem. This happens a lot throughout the game, and he would read the same freaking lines. It didn't make sense until the end, but it was still lame. I did play the original one before playing Crisis Core.

The story was the only good thing about that game.

pbroy said:

If you live anywhere in the world other than the US and you hear people speaking English, isn't that kind of like bad voice acting too? o_O

Not really, because their voice fits their character and how they feel at the time. I suppose natural voice acting is the best......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.