By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UnReal Talk ~* EP 1 *~ --- DmeisterJ Interview on Life After Vg Chartz!!!!!

jerry said:
@pbroy

so they were more successful than snake's..hmmmm

well I hope UnReal talk as a brand stays strong now

I don't know if you can gauge its "success" when half of the posts in the thread are your own.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
jerry said:
@pbroy

so they were more successful than snake's..hmmmm

well I hope UnReal talk as a brand stays strong now

I don't know if you can gauge its "success" when half of the posts in the thread are your own.

einfach positiv denken

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Gilgamesh said:

technically it wasn't Snake612 to start Real Talk, I think it was Rubang

technically your wrong.

snake started and rubang became his competitor

oops my bad, I didn't think Snake612 was making Real Talk threads this long

DMJ is the only guy that I know that could have a thread started about him after he's left a site. I don't know exactly what that says about him.

Good job Jerry.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Which ever real/unreal talk gets an exclusive about VGChartz 2.0 will be the winner.

I didn't really like DMJ towards the end.. He got arrogant and shitty with everyone..

But anyway, continue your series! Can't wait for the rol interview! It better be epic.. *shakes fist*

Around the Network

DMJ be a man, not a mouse. You need to toughen up and come back to VGChartz and support PS3 during the tough times. The good times may come again sooner than most of us expect.

amp316 said:
DMJ is the only guy that I know that could have a thread started about him after he's left a site. I don't know exactly what that says about him.

Good job Jerry.

I remember a thread created about Crazzyman by Benga Benga after he was gone...

So a big site troll whines about trolling himself?

Anyway, nice show jerry. Snake's got competition now.

City17 said:
amp316 said:

Good job Jerry.

I remember a thread created about Crazzyman by Benga Benga after he was gone...

I'd didn't see that one, but I'll take your word for it. Crazzyman has made some spot on predictions. It's eerie.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Great thread! Snake612 might be a little upset though...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot