By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

PS3's price is just too much for the audience it's intended for.

Around the Network

no faith in sackboy any more :(

When they unveiled "this", I was pretty sceptical, but this could turn into a good idea. Of course, people won't buy a ps3 for "this", but if you have a ps3 and kids, this could be fun.

So well, I got to buy a kid, is it more expensive than a PS3?

isnt this just a downloadable game on the PSN.. so it cant flop.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Aj_habfan said:
I can't see this not bombing.

Me either, really, but I'm hoping against hope. It looks cute and sounds like it could be fun if it works.

Around the Network
Tremble said:
When they unveiled "this", I was pretty sceptical, but this could turn into a good idea. Of course, people won't buy a ps3 for "this", but if you have a ps3 and kids, this could be fun.

So well, I got to by a kid, is it more expensive than a PS3?

I pissed myself in laughter...

This technology, incorporated well into a strategy game would be amazing.

I'm thinking something along the lines of Black and White.

Imagine being able to pick up little people and transport them around the map to collect things. Then being able to move huge objects yourself to help your people etc.

Dallinor said:
This technology, incorporated well into a strategy game would be amazing.

I'm thinking something along the lines of Black and White.

Imagine being able to pick up little people and transport them around the map to collect things. Then being able to move huge objects yourself to help your people etc.

:o

Somebody needs to tell Sony this! It could be so awesome if done right!

its confirmed, I am getting this lol. I loved the PS2 Eyetoy. This looks like fun, and its soooo cute. Also I have a 5 year old cousin who loves video games(and metal, how awesome is he?) but yeah All I have are violent games so he cant play my stuff when he comes over lol. I shall let him play with this when i get it :D

mmnin said:

They are still trying for that casual market.

This is London Studio - they make casual games. Other than The Getaway (was that London studio? Probably)