By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 firmware 2.7 details leaked? WOW JUST WOW ................

My source says this guy is bullshitting. :O

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando

Around the Network

i havent used the psn, but, i though than you could send voice messeges and use the voice chat... i can do that in xbl years ago. I was wrong.

The voice chat in diferent games is awesome, you have 5 friends talikg in private chat, all in different games, and you turn on your console and just join the party, thats a good feature.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

sounds like a nice update, but i must admit: i am a bit ignorant on these HD matters.

what does xbox live have over playstation network?

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

I think Sony should call it: In Music Gaming. Lets say I'm jamming on my PS3 and Decide to Play my Games. Get it! In Music Gaming ; )

If true then it means that they greatly reduced the amount of RAM the XMB uses. Alot of sounds realistic, it's just so much at once... That's the hard part to believe. But if true then I'm guessing we won't be able to do nearly as much as we could with the web browser, while in-game. Still, I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Nononono I was just making a joke about how PSN was already considered equal in terms of features (apparantly)... so this drew attention to things I already took for granted.

The fact that it is free makes PSN > Live.

sly69saldana said:
I think Sony should call it: In Music Gaming. Lets say I'm jamming on my PS3 and Decide to Play my Games. Get it! In Music Gaming ; )

Quick!! SOMEONE!!! Send the link of this post to Kaz Harai!!!!

4 ≈ One

its like i made a prayer to sony and they answered back.

Dgc1808 said:
sly69saldana said:

Quick!! SOMEONE!!! Send the link of this post to Kaz Harai!!!!

I know, I know! They just come to me!! Its like a Gift!!