By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Unreal Tournament 3 : PS3 split screen coming HUGE UPDATE

It's about damn time, the main reason why I bought this game is because I figured it had split screen, I was shocked and confused at how it didn't.

And it's all for free :D

Around the Network

Too late for that, too many better shooters released. Too bad, I would have bought it if they had included at launch or at least within a few months.

Wow, i stoped playing this game about a month ago, but now im gonna get back into to it!

Awesome Untouchable updates, could someone tell me how to download mods though? i dont know how lol...

Also, no i dont own KZ2, and i may never... so yeah... lulz...

Unreal Tournament 3

The most underrated game I have ever seen in my life imo

The game is absolutly amazing, I have no idea why it didn't do as well as it should have

cool i havnt played this game but i only own a 360 and i dont play a ton of PC games. Is the 360 getting any kind of additional content or anything? because if itis i may just go pick this one up used for like $20

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network
1337 Gamer said:
cool i havnt played this game but i only own a 360 and i dont play a ton of PC games. Is the 360 getting any kind of additional content or anything? because if itis i may just go pick this one up used for like $20

Its PC and PS3 atm, although i think the 360 version already has splitscreen. as for everything else maybe in do time.

damn this game is looking great with this expansion

Just played split screen for a couple of hours and I can so see myself getting into this game, whereas before I just couldn't due to the lack of proper multiplayer.

wait wasnt this patch delayed till the 19th?

Damn...and the game is only 19.99 new.  This update will probably make me buy it.