By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii owners: Would you buy these?

Gotta love the little "a" and "b" buttons on the bottom hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Yeah that was IGN's mockup of the "controller shell" Nintendo originally announced but has never shown. It basically makes a Sixaxis controller. I've read somewhere that the wiimote can connect to the classic controller to do the same thing but talk about unwieldy. I don't know if I would buy a controller shell like that. I've bought enough controllers as it is and what games would need it.

Just like everyone else said, i'd buy it for GC controller replacement.

I agree about controller prices, at Prisma GC controllers are still 45 and i believe that Wavebirds are 49.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

I can't find it now but there was once an image (I think they were actual prototypes too) of recreations of the NES, SNES, Mega Drive and N64 controllers actually made to connect to the Wiimotes. They were identical to their original system controllers and plugged into the Wiimote just like the classic controller.

I just wish I could find that damn image now :( I would have had them in a snap.

It wouldn't work with GC games - for the same reason the Wiimote can't be used for them at all (etc). So although it could be great for VC titles, the real purpose of it is already defeated.

Maybe wait for the Wii II, and we may have downloadable/VC GC titles :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

For SNES games, which I will play alot more than N64 or GC, I like the SNES style classic much better. At first I was going to use me wavebirds for SNES games, but, after about 5 mins in Super Mario World. I saved and went down to walmart for 2 classic controllers.

Nintendo should launch a "wiivebird", with bluetooth conection and rumble... to play GC games you have to chose if you wanna sit close to the TV and have rumble or to use the wavebird without rumble...

go go go send 10000 emails requesting a wiivebird...

www.cuidar.com.br

I would buy it, but I already have a wii remote/ 4 gcn controllers