Awesome Review cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

I am so proud of this game.

Awesome.

And Famitsu's ratings are really really important, if we remind ourselves of those discussions of White Knight Chronicles' score.

Though the 'bad' ratings from Famitsu obviously don't stop the game from selling.

grimygunz said:

Yakuza games are pretty damn good games. I hope we get them over in the US alot faster then yakuza 2 took.

PS3 sales may hit 30k that week. THey have special bundle for this game if I remember correctly.

Edit

ya I was right it does have a bundle here it goes

This is so damn sexy.. My PS3 is 60gb Model with BC and I'm having thoughts of ditchin it for this one! Epicness~

Famitsu scores it hight...that can't end well. That white Dragon PS3... kakkaoii da na!

Around the Network

Nice... but not impressive.... since it's Famitsu...

4 ≈ One

animefobber said:
a popular, hyped up game in Japan gets a high review score from Famitsu... Shocking.

So where's the 38/40 for White Knight Chronicles?

@Deviation59

okay ya got me there, I'm not sure what happened with wkc. I'm guessing Sony didn't pay em enough for a score higher than 30.

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

Not hugely impressed, Famitsu tends to love japanese games with hype (kingdom hearts 2, okay I love that game, but the original was way better).

Still, I have high hopes for the game and that special edition PS3 is boss. Hopefully the controller is also the same silver, because it looks like glossy white (i.e ipod crap).

WOW, that's good. Should see some great Japan sales.

Unfortunately, Western reviewers won't like it this much, and it hardly sells in the West.

32 for Halo Wars is pretty good, too. Killzone 2 only releases in April, though, so they won't review that for a while. I'm guessing 35-38.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective