By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The console war is officially over!

I knew there had to be a reason I kept coming back to these forums (aside from pathetic and unhealthy procrastination)...

No, there probably isn't any other reason. But these really are great.

Around the Network

If only things were that simple...but in this market, competition is fierce and consumers have formed a culture around their favorite brands so animosity is inevitable.

Even people who have all the consoles aren't happy with each and every one like the cartoon paints lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

That almost made me want to buy a 360... (I own a PS3, PSP, Wii, DS and a gaming capable PC)

So hard to feel...angry...in the face....of such...cuteness!

Aghhhhhhh!!!

If only the last unseen panel werent such a downer.

The PS3 shoots itself in the head, the PSP runs out of battery for the last time.

The DS gets a gamegear cartridge shoved up its ass.

The Wii explodes after Dead Rising Chop Till you Drop is inserted.

The PC gets infected with an electronic form of the Aids Virus.

And most tragic of all an orginal Xbox drops on the 360 crushing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

lol I was gonna post “it was over a long time ago” but then I see those and I’m like “aww so cute”. The best one was remembering old friend’s hehe

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

That's funny... in a cute way.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

aww thats cute

The little PSP is so cute, especially in the pirate one.