By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 vs God of War 3 vs Uncharted 2 - Who will be the PS3 king of 09

As hard as it for me to admit, I don't think God of War III will be released in 2009. Besides, I prefer if Sony doesn't rush to release the game. I think that God of War III sales will better than the lifetime sales from the past games in the series.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

for a PS3 owner this comparison should not exist.buy all three of them people.

from graphical point of view?that's really hard aswell.Both u2 and GOW 3 have at least 9 more months of dev time left.

Shadowblind said:

LMAO @ Killzone 2.

Anyway, as usual its gonna be betweent Uncharted 2 and God of War 3. The only chance U2 has against the almighty GoW3 is if GoW doesn't come out this year. If GoW is pushed to '10, then U2 will be champion.(Basing off vids, U2 and Killzone's graphics eat GoW for breakfast. GoW still looks great though.) Otherwise....

GOD OF WAR 3 WINS 

what is so funny about KZ2?

it destorys anything that's on consoles right now .U2 and GOW 3 might not even be able to claim best graphics on console .Killzone 2 delivered ,now we have to wait and see about GOWIII and U2.

if we "assume" all will be out this year than it will be

God of War III

in terms of better grfx, Gameplay, story

sales wise

Killzone 2

because it's releasing so early in the year

d21lewis said:
God of War and Uncharted are going to be delayed (I sense it), so Killzone 2 is going to win this war.

I could definitely see God Of War III being delayed. But Uncharted 2?

Since Naughty Dog began development on Playstation platforms they've never once had more then a 2 year gap between games.

-Crash Bandicoot -1996

-Crash Bandicoot 2-1997

-Crash Bandicoot 3-1998

-Crash Team Racing- 1999

-Jak and Daxter-2001

-Jak II-2003

-Jak 3- 2004

-Jak X- 2005

-Uncharted- 2007

I'd be surprised if Uncharted 2 doesn't hit some time in 09'.

Around the Network

U2 for me TPS with a good cover system + there going the stealth route with this game everybody knows i love cover systems

I never got into the GOW games so idk much about them although i should cause im greek

K2 is a good game with great visuals but im more of a TPS guy

It doesn't matter though the fact that the ps3 is the place to get these games means more to me then them going against each other

Play Me

I think God of War III will be the top seller of the three. I will hopefully be getting all of them.

Owner of: PS3, 360, Wii, DS, PSP, PS2, DC, and Xbox.

Most Wanted: Gran Turismo 5, Conduit, Assassin's Creed 2

God of War III, definitely. That's if it makes 2009.

It's a tough choice between Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2. We don't really know much about Uncharted 2 yet, though, so I'd have to put KZ2 first if GoW3 is announced for 2010.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I really don't know what koolaid some of you are on.

But GOW3 is not where near K2 graphically, the only reason i see behind such statements is fanboys trying to discredit K2 since this games achivement scares the shiet out of and its coming out soon.