By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 for Wii?!

I read that COD: MW2 Wii is coming although I find it hard to believe.  IW hated deving for the Wii.  Anyway, how manyy would buy this if and when it came. 

http://wii.ign.com/objects/142/14281103.html

Around the Network

This is also stated on that link.

NOTE: This has been confirmed as a game in development but has not been officially announced for any specific platform -- it may or may not be released on this system. Please check back for official info.

I would maybe think about buying it but not too sure. I like WW1/WW2 weapons more than modern weapons.

sethnintendo said:
This is also stated on that link.

NOTE: This has been confirmed as a game in development but has not been officially announced for any specific platform -- it may or may not be released on this system. Please check back for official info.

I would maybe think about buying it but not too sure. I like WW1/WW2 weapons more than modern weapons.

Yeah I noticed that but that is a standard for any announced game.  There was a WW1 game called To End All Wars by Kuju Chemistry but I haven't heard anything more than an announcement and that was like a year ago.  It might have been canned.

Yea, WW1 doesn't get too much love in video games. WW1 fighter planes are about the only games I know of for WW1. I think they should just have Treyarch do the Wii version again. There was some of backlash against the CoD5 for Wii but overall I think it is a pretty good game. The sales blew the first few weeks but now they are picking up for CoD5 on Wii. I think Activision will want to put the next CoD on Wii.

"IW hated deving for the Wii."

Did they actually state that anywhere?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

World at War is certainly selling well enough to justify more CoD. Treyarch has already done the hard work of porting the engine over, Infinity Ward would just have to modify the content they're already producing for PS360.

From a business standpoint, it makes no sense not to release a Wii version.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

This better come to Wii since it has the best online service and graphics and underbase. They would be fools not to release it on Wii, this could sell 3 times more than the xbox 360 and Ps3 version combined.

YesWiiCan said:
This better come to Wii since it has the best online service and graphics and underbase. They would be fools not to release it on Wii, this could sell 3 times more than the xbox 360 and Ps3 version combined.

Your kidding right....

I dont see why it wouldnt, why would a company turn away about 1 million in sales? seems pretty stupid and would be a bad idea if these companys wanna stay in buisness through there hard times.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

It most likely will but I don't see myself buying it.. I think there'll be much stiffer competition these holidays. If there isn't then yeah I'll buy it on Wii