By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Dead Space vs. Left 4 Dead...

Just buy both games when you can you regret it ..

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

Around the Network

Just buy both games when you can you won't regret it...........fixed

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

Mvp4eVa said:
Just buy both games when you can you won't regret it...........fixed

You can edit your posts to fix your mistakes.

@seece: lol I almost thought you meant you downloaded a DS demo of L4D and I was about to ask "typo?"...then realized you meant Dead Space :P

I would have to say Left 4 Dead.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

KylieDog said:
They both fail through lack of zombies. L4D especially, since it claims to have zombies while not actually having any.

....does a horror game have to have zombies?

(I am pointedly ignoring the point of what defines a zombie in L4D, I will not argue about that)

Around the Network

never played dead space buty l4d is one pf the best new games i have ever played..
the co op is so much fun...

hello how are you.

seece said:
Left 4 Dead is awesome! I downloaded the DS demo but didn't go much on it.

ds?

if left for dead is out on the ds i am skipping my date and going to go buy it

hello how are you.

I loved Dead Space, one of my fave multiplats of 2008, as for Left4Dead, it's alright, but considering the game has no story and still uses the same graphics engine as HL2 it felt really lazily done. Not to mention that in one of the levels me and my friends got stuck for over half an hour not knowing where the fuck to go next(but then again we were really blazed :p).
In any case, definitely Dead Space, much better game.

Well I played the demo for both, so no I can't honestly say I've played the full game and so on but for me Left 4 Dead is badass and I will eventually buy it. Dead Space didn't do it for me. I didn't like the controls and the camera angle.

L4D was very fluid gameplay and control.

Is Dead Space really a "zombie" game?

so my vote: Left 4 Dead

given your profile I think you would like it better too.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Left 4 Dead Space.

I like to mash the names together and then consider what kind of game with this new name would be like, so I don't have to answer the original question. Consider this definition of dead space:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dead%20space

I would consider it to be a simulation of a sort involving performing triage during a war. And unlike the other two games, it would be first designed for the Wii, and use the Wii remote wave feature excessively.