By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japanese First Day Sales (FF:CC = Meh)

if FF:CC:ROF is any good for multiplayer, im sure it will start selling well due to word of mouth, as it stands, 200k+ for 1st week isnt too bad at all.

does it have alot of replayability ?

Around the Network
leo-j said:
@redspear

Dirge of cerburus was a shooter...

FF7:CC is a rpg. Dam I hope its as good as the original FF7 I will buy it no matter what. It might outsell FF CC. I dont know I have a feeling something will happen with the psp.

Final Fantasy Crisis Core is more of an action / RPG really ;)

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Onna, I guess you have ordered FF:CC, am I right?

In case you have, has it already arrived and could you play it already?

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

You mean Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates for on the DS? No I haven't ordered it... yet. Not sure if I will be buying it, my seller hasn't got it in stock either, perhaps I'll make up my mind as soon as she has it ;)

yeah that's what I meant...

I wonder how the gameplay is... I hope it is less repetitive than the original CC was... I didn't like that too much.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:
leo-j said:
@redspear

Dirge of cerburus was a shooter...

FF7:CC is a rpg. Dam I hope its as good as the original FF7 I will buy it no matter what. It might outsell FF CC. I dont know I have a feeling something will happen with the psp.

Final Fantasy Crisis Core is more of an action / RPG really ;)

Action/adventure rpg.

mM
Arkk said:
shams said:
Someone explain to me why 120k 1st-day is a BAD result. It has a good chance of selling through the week/weekend, and racking up 250k week#1 sales. Not bad if you ask me.

(reading the thread title, thought it was 20k or something!)

I completely agree Shams. 120K on THE FIRST DAY is actually quite good. Was anyone expecting anything else???

I did expect somewhere around 200k+ because I belived that they had pre-orders from retail on around 400k. t seems that pre-orders only was 240k, so if they can sell somewhere around 200k first week than I would say that it is ok.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

nintendo_fanboy said:
yeah that's what I meant...

I wonder how the gameplay is... I hope it is less repetitive than the original CC was... I didn't like that too much.

To be honest when I look at the screens and trailers I don't really have the feeling of "oh God, I must have this game". Somehow I feel a kind of disappointment although I'm not sure what it is. FF Tactics A-2 on the other hand really looks like a game of which I will buy as soon as it releases.

Aye, the Wii version of CC is the one that really seems to be drawing my attention. I'm not really a big fan of a lot of these FFs on the DS.

Ditto, first screens I saw about the CC Bearers version looked promising, though I need to see more of it to get exciting about. FFIII was to me disappointing, mostly gameplay and story which felt let down. FFXII Revenant Wings is quite good actually, because of the real time strategy concept in the game and the atmosphere in the game is quite amusing. FFIV I'd rather pass as well, I feel like once you have played the game on any other platform it's not necessary to buy it again, only to see the upgrades of the game. Also since FFIV GBA version you can buy pratically for a bargain.