By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Killzone review out

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Around the Network

That was awesome.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

lol I thought it was just going to be another fanboy KZ2 is holy review until the second paragraph..

but the only thing that matters is that uncharted 2 gets 1001.

Predictions.

1. Wii will never reach 50% market share.

2. Kz2 will sell 1.3 first week 3.5 LT.
Sales predictions for 09.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

That score is way too low! That reviewer is such a Sony hater!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

antfromtashkent said:
the last paragraph is hillarious XD

I preferred this one:

Visually, Killzone 2 is (as you may have already heard) a mix of equal parts breathtaking and brown. Made entirely of mud and rusted iron, the war-ravaged homeworld of the Space Nazis is at once inspiring and terrifying to behold, with environments that run the gamut from cramped industrial corridors to crumbling blood-soaked trenches to majestic metal hallways decked in galacto-fascist propaganda. In all honesty, the only criticism I can make of the graphics is that all the Space Nazis look the same. For the sake of diversity, it would’ve been nice if some of them wore capes, or carried lightsabers, or rode around on Space Horses or something. But of course, they are Nazis, so perhaps developer Guerilla Games is entitled to some slack in that respect.

I was thinking we could also borrow a few points and throw them into the Halo Wars user review section to get it up from .8, and make this review a bit more realistic.

And as for the 3 thousand weapons.  I am sure "real time weapon change" would be a bear to do, if you held them all.  I heard this aspect is why Resistance 2 got rid of the wheel for selecting weapons.

Around the Network

LOL!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

pakidan101 said:
lol I didn't know a game can handle over three thousand weapons

Only blu-ray can do that for you. ;)

LMAO! XD

I need me some space sniper riffle!

Pathetic attempt.

*starts slow clap* best review ever. anyone fanboys offended should take solace in the boost this will give to the metascore. i wish for more reviews of this caliber for super-hyped games... on all the systems!