By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Something I've noticed about some PS3 fanboys and multiplatform games

Tremble said:
That's because PS3 owners have their own exclusive games that are better than most multiplat:

- god of war better than DMC agree
- Gran turismo, wipeout and motorstorm better than any racing games as well as FORZA
- Uncharted better than any action games don't forget GEARS of WAR 1 & 2
- Resistance and Killzone 2 better than any FPS  HALO 1 & 3 says hello

So well, multiplat games look a little ... average for us ^^

Around the Network

legend u are sharp, i think u struck gold

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I have no problem with games going multi-plat, as long as the PS3 gets an equal version.

In the case that the PS3 version sucks ass compared to the 360 version, well I'm glad I have a 360 also.

Resistance 2 is easily as good as Halo 3, KZ2 owns both of them! Concerning gears of war, I think it's a tie with uncharted.

Garnett said:
I noticed PS fanboys always putting down multiplats like there too good for them lmao.

Yep, and then the "PS3 fanboys" go out and buy the mulitplatform games at a higher attach rate than the 360 fanboys.  

You guys ever notice that 360 fans like to create flamebait threads about how they are more civilized than PS3 fans?  I guess PS3 fans are the only one complaining about the RE5 demo, or were the only ones disappointed by GTA4?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network
dbot said:
Garnett said:
I noticed PS fanboys always putting down multiplats like there too good for them lmao.

Yep, and then the "PS3 fanboys" go out and buy the mulitplatform games at a higher attach rate than the 360 fanboys.  

You guys ever notice that 360 fans like to create flamebait threads about how they are more civilized than PS3 fans?  I guess PS3 fans are the only one complaining about the RE5 demo, or were the only ones disappointed by GTA4?

Nail on da head... Ive seen a lot of people complain about those games not just sony "fanboys"

Legend11 said:

They seem far more inclined to put them down than 360 fanboys.  Is it because they see some of them as some kind of betrayal?  It's not for all games but some of the bigger ones.  For example I've noticed it to a certain extent with GTAIV and now I'm starting to see it with RE5.   Anyone else noticed the same thing?

You are wrong.

1. There are just more PS3 fanboys on this site.

2. Most of the complaints I've seen on RE5 was from 360 fanboys that constantly compares it to GeOW. (thus the control/ run&gun complaints)

3. Everyone thought GTA4 was a disapointment. 

4. You are either turning a blind eye to 360 fans or cherry picking reactions from a certain type of fan.

Its because we know the game could be far better if only on the PS3. Just look at the exclusives for each. The PS3 exclusives look better than the 360 ones. That and they play a lot better if developed solely for the PS3. There is more thought in the button layout, the scene loading etc. GTAIV suffered from lack of space. It should have been a much better game than it was. As for RE5, it looks great from what I have seen. I played the DEMO and was very impressed with the visuals.......and then I began to play it. Horrible, just horrible controls. It may get a rent, but not a buy. Maybe when its 19.99 or so I may consider it, but not at launch price.

dbot said:
Garnett said:

You guys ever notice that 360 fans like to create flamebait threads about how they are more civilized than PS3 fans? I guess PS3 fans are the only one complaining about the RE5 demo, or were the only ones disappointed by GTA4?

LOL Please,Get that garbage out of here,Games on 360 outsell there PS3 counterpart,except for a FEW.

Im sure the fact that GTA4 DLC has nothing to do with the reason why you "hate" the game?

bbsin said:
Legend11 said:

They seem far more inclined to put them down than 360 fanboys.  Is it because they see some of them as some kind of betrayal?  It's not for all games but some of the bigger ones.  For example I've noticed it to a certain extent with GTAIV and now I'm starting to see it with RE5.   Anyone else noticed the same thing?

You are wrong.

1. There are just more PS3 fanboys on this site.

2. Most of the complaints I've seen on RE5 was from 360 fanboys that constantly compares it to GeOW. (thus the control/ run&gun complaints)

3. Everyone thought GTA4 was a disapointment. 

4. You are either turning a blind eye to 360 fans or cherry picking reactions from a certain type of fan.

O_O  ...........     *standing ovation*