By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The God of War III Media Blowout is HERE!!!

it looks A LOT fast than the previous games... i think that if they make it momentum based gameplay like it kinda is in the trailer i will get a Kratos Tatoo on my ass....

Around the Network

OMG!!! need i say more!!

This is a worrying question and quote;

Playboy: Gamers don’t want long load times or storylines, do you plan to recap everything?

Stig: For the most part in God of War games, we’ve never made people watch very long movies. Don’t expect God of War III to change that. As far as loading, it’s something we take pride in. We’re a streaming game, we don’t have load times.

So people who play games and GOW for the storyline are going to be disappointed.

All I can say after watching that trailer is "Holy F*cken Sh*t!!!"

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Cant stop watching it

Around the Network

o_O I can't believe... too good to be true...

tombi123 said:
o_O I can't believe... too good to be true...

Jaffe was right! :P

Ohhhhh my f***** god! that was sick!!!! I wanna ride one of those big thing too! Looks amazing! We have a winner here!!!

drboot said:

Playboy: Gamers don’t want long load times or storylines, do you plan to recap everything?

Stig: For the most part in God of War games, we’ve never made people watch very long movies. Don’t expect God of War III to change that. As far as loading, it’s something we take pride in. We’re a streaming game, we don’t have load times.

So people who play games and GOW for the storyline are going to be disappointed.

How do you figure that?

He is saying the way the story is told is going to be just like how they did it in the first two.

How does that get spun into a negative?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
drboot said:

How do you figure that?

He is saying the way the story is told is going to be just like how they did it in the first two.

How does that get spun into a negative?

This is next gen, developers should be pushing hard to deliver deeper stories more than ever before that rival film quality. GoW3 needs more exposition for it's narrative to compete with that of motion pictures. If this is going to be a truly next gen game, every aspect of it must be next gen. including the breadth of it's storyline and script quality.

I'm not saying those won't be there but the question and quote above does raise questions.