By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers Review - 6.9

6.0 Presentation
A nice variety of game modes, but no effort was put into explaining the story or even the game mechanics.
7.0 Graphics
The girls look great (wow, I feel dirty) and are animated well. But environments lack detail and the menus are straight ugly.
5.5 Sound
Chessy, generic techno soundtrack. The voice work is all in Japanese. It doesn't bother me, but just know what you're getting into.
7.0 Gameplay
Straightforward hack-and-slash gameplay with unnecessary waggle controls. But the gore and, uh, "physics" are guilty pleasures.
6.5 Lasting Appeal
Two-player co-op, survival mode, and quest achievements add replay value.
Passable
OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

http://wii.ign.com/articles/953/953940p2.html

Around the Network

I'm having a hard time deciding if I should get the Wii or 360 version..

... when they drop to $20.

It's just that simple.

Better score than I expected

I'm curious to know how is the coop mode. But I won't get this game. first I don't have time top play and second I want deadly creature and house of the dead.

read the review,
sound like it has similar flaws to earth defense force 2017 (3rd favorite 360 game)
most of which don't bother me
sound like it is stupid fun to play in short bursts whenever I would like to play it
anyway at 30 dollars I think I'll pick it up

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

"but no effort was put into explaining the story"

That's not how this game rolls. Anyway, sounds like fun as long as you dont take your gaming too seriously. I shall probably buy it when I can get it on the cheap

not bad, i think i'll buy it just just because i like the gameplay

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

That score is way better than I expected. Cool.

scottie said:
"but no effort was put into explaining the story"

That's not how this game rolls. Anyway, sounds like fun as long as you dont take your gaming too seriously. I shall probably buy it when I can get it on the cheap

What the f***? They really think this game is supposed to have a story?

"Zombies over there. Kill they ass!"

I'd hate for them to review Pac-Man this way.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Bikini's and zombies.....What the f*ck they can't make a better story then that

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints