By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hey all us gamers! What do you do for a living?

Soriku said:
Professional game player and VGC poster :)

With your post count, I'd say that's a full-time job!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Still a freshman but I'm going through acting school to become an actor. Also, I'm going to collage to become a game programmer

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

I'm studying aviation, about to become a private pilot. Hopefully in two weeks.

Trying to become a Multi-Commercial Pilot to work on an airline

student, hope i'll be a drug dealer later

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
student, hope i'll be a drug dealer later

At least you have ambition...

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

I'm in high school; headed off to college in the fall. I plan on being an engineer of some sort, but there's always a (really small) chance that my friend will go through with his crazy plan of starting up his own gaming studio and I may end up there. ^_^

Software Engineer by training. Been a founder in 3 companies and an early employee in 4 others (first 10 or so people) including one PC game company, 2 mobile software companies, 2 internet application companies, and two old fashioned client server companies.

Cook at a Hot Spring/Golf/Ski Resort.

I'm a multimedia advisor at toys r us and yes i will force you to buy wii play and a nunchuck when you buy a wii, lol.

I used record my own music some time ago (played all instruments and "sang") and was hoping to work in the music industry but i lost my passion for it.

Also i completed as level photography and was gonna go into the photography proffesion at one point but again i lost my passion for it.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Student. I've been thinking about a job. But my parents spoil me too much, so >= P

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends