By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Solid Snake vs Master Chief

@ Mendicate Bias

Exactly and by the way I hope to one day see a game where you play through the whole story of the Forerunners downfall due to Mendicate's betrayal of them to the flood. That would be an amazing game. With the huge ware between the two sides. At least thats what I'm guessing your name is referring too.

Around the Network

Forget Snake what about Raiden vs Chief

Raiden Pwns Chief and Snake Pwns Raiden

Nuff Said

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
Forget Snake what about Raiden vs Chief

Raiden Pwns Chief and Snake Pwns Raiden

Nuff Said

You're not even trying now

BenVTrigger said:
@ Mendicate Bias

Exactly and by the way I hope to one day see a game where you play through the whole story of the Forerunners downfall due to Mendicate's betrayal of them to the flood. That would be an amazing game. With the huge ware between the two sides. At least thats what I'm guessing your name is referring too.

wow I'm impressed you knew that, although I misspelled the name its mendicante not mendicate, lol.

Yea I'm one of the Halo geeks that has actually read the novels and knows the story, I even bought The Cole Protocol, the latest book that came out. I think the Halo game Peter Jackson is working on might be about the Fall of reach although no information has been released yet.

On a side note how pumped are you for the mythic map pack, I cant wait to play around in sandbox.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

@ Medicate

yeah I've been a huge halo buff since Halo CE. I'm always on Bungie.net talking about all the Halo theories. I've read The Flood, Ghosts of Onyx, and the Fall of Reach though honestly its been a while and am pretty shoddy on them (not even sure i got all the names right lol) How's the Cole Protocol? Mythic map pack will be sick can't wait to build up in the sky on Sandbox in Forge it'll be awesome.

Around the Network

if all you are gonna do is talk about halo go make a thread in Microsoft. This is the SONY board. Thanks :]

@Sharky54

my bad I though this was in general gaming discussion not the SONY board. I actually might go make a thread, see ya.

@Ben

haha same here, I miss the days of going over to a friends and lanning Halo:CE
Cole Protocol is good although honestly my two favorite books in the series remain Fall of Reach and First Strike.

Argh I'm heading to bed now, I have organic chemistry in the morning and I need to be awake for that.

Keep fighting and showing the sony boys the truth, lol jk-- night guys

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

link

hello how are you.

Snake. He's a legend. If Master Chief was about to kill him, a horde of Sony fanboys would come in and destroy Master Chief.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective