By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - the reason why i dont trust the first photos of the game.

JerzeeBalla said:
NNN2004 said:
JerzeeBalla said:
I know Im not the only one who noticed he compared Resistance 2 to Resistance 1. Come on.

no iam not and if you want me to post photos from my TV i will post.

I just went to IGN and found 1 of the two pics you posted. Want a link buddy?

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/748483/insomniac-fps-project/images/resistance-fall-of-man-20070218032241742.html

Same picture, miraculously posted under Resistance: Fall Of Man. So if your TV is showing this as Resistance 2, you need to check your game. Cause you got beat. The multiplayer pic is part 1 also, Resistance 2's on screen display looks nothing like that during multiplayer.

lol but i make a search for resistance 2 photos :P ?? anyway i post another photos for the game from gamespot .. go and check it.

Around the Network

The 2nd R2 photo is from multiplayer so DUH it looks worse.
1st "R2" photo you posted was actually from resistance 1.R2 didn't have a health bar.
Insomniac are always good at cutscene graphics and i think those are from cutscenes.
I think Uncharted 2 will look like those photos as i trust ND.

also see gears 1 :

and see what we got:

Where's the problem ?

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
The 2nd R2 photo is from multiplayer so DUH it looks worse.
1st "R2" photo you posted was actually from resistance 1.R2 didn't have a health bar.
Insomniac are always good at cutscene graphics and i think those are from cutscenes.
I think Uncharted 2 will look like those photos as i trust ND.

The second "R2" photo isnt R2 either.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

Around the Network

You should never trust game images period let alone first images.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I'm not sure whats the problem, R2 on my Tv blows away all the images you posted and is one of the best looking games i have played. In some spots R2 also features some of the best textures i have seen this gen, much better then Gears2 or uncharted.

Barozi said:

Where's the problem ?

nothing .. :P

i removed the resistance photos and put gamespot photos .. i think no one will complain now.

To be honest, I find that all in game images look like shit.

I have always found playing the game on my tv to look better then screen shots.

I really think screen shots are taken into account too much. Videos of game play in motion is what I judge my games on, which gives a bit more closer look at what it really would be like.