By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - the reason why i dont trust the first photos of the game.

the first photos of the games always look great for example Resistance 2 i thought its will be one of the best looking games ever .. see this :

but see what we got :

a blurry jaggy graphics with low textures not even close to what they show us in the first photos of the game.

and now they show us this :

and iam sure we will not get the same graphics as this photos.

note: Epic did the same thing with Gears 1

comments.

Around the Network

By simply reducing the image size you boost the image quality. One of the oldest implementations of AA in graphics cards is called 'super-sampling' which essentially renders a larger image than required and then scales it down.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
By simply reducing the image size you boost the image quality. One of the oldest implementations of AA in graphics cards is called 'super-sampling' which essentially renders a larger image than required and then scales it down.

thats what i did for resistance 2 gameplay photos .. its even looks worse at the normal size.

lol Why didn't you campare early Uncharted Photos to the uncharted release ,that would have been a better illustration of your point.

That's like saying "My 1 Wife loved oranges therfore my second wife likes oranges too" I know a weird analogy but it demonstrates my point , you can't use two things unrelated to each other to decide anything about either of them .

In this case you've cited examples from Insomniac and Epic but that doesn't tell me anything about Naughty Dog.

Not to say that your wrong but your proof is pretty crappy.

I know Im not the only one who noticed he compared Resistance 2 to Resistance 1. Come on.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

Around the Network
JerzeeBalla said:
I know Im not the only one who noticed he compared Resistance 2 to Resistance 1. Come on.

no iam not and if you want me to post photos from my TV i will post.

Uhhhhm you post a Resistance 1 gameplay pic and a pic of multiplayer gameplay and try it to compare with 2 shots from a Resistance 2 cutscene.

The third R2 picture doesn't look that far off to the actual game.

NNN2004 said:
JerzeeBalla said:

no iam not and if you want me to post photos from my TV i will post.

I just went to IGN and found 1 of the two pics you posted. Want a link buddy?

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/748483/insomniac-fps-project/images/resistance-fall-of-man-20070218032241742.html

Same picture, miraculously posted under Resistance: Fall Of Man. So if your TV is showing this as Resistance 2, you need to check your game. Cause you got beat. The multiplayer pic is part 1 also, Resistance 2's on screen display looks nothing like that during multiplayer.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

this photos from gamespot :

se the trees how its look crappy also the enemy have low detailed textures if you dont believe me go check it yourself. 

NNN2004 said:

this photos from gamespot :

se the trees how its look crappy also the enemy have low detailed textures if you dont believe me go check it yourself. 

Still doesnt change the fact that you tried to pass off Resistance 1 as Resistance 2. You fraud.