By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VG Chartz is like CRACK!!!

Well, looks like I won't be needing my eyes anymore, as they spontaneously caught fire there.....

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network

@NightstrikerX

Lol, sounds like a Gurren Lagann reference.

Waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting patiently for MH3 : p

Geez people you'd think you'd have enough common sense not to quote that monstrosity. If I see something like that again everyone involved is banned.

... someone explain whats going on D:

agreed, this site has the best gaming forum on the interwebs baby!

Around the Network
pakidan101 said:
You can say that again...

VG Chartz is so addictive that l am making this post in the middle of a college lecture!

lol me too i'm in Journalism Productions right now

Thatmax said:
... someone explain whats going on D:

Someone (I won't say the name... *cough* his name begins with a "s" *cough*) posted a disgusting NSFW pic and some others quoted his post.

DaSimkin said:
NanakiXI said:

So I've recently joined VGchartz again after my 1 year breakup after I forgot my password and it would not send to my email. Then I lost my email when I changed my ISP. So finally I made another account and I started out on a rocky path but I just wanted you all to know that this site is my CRACK! Highly addictive and is my Home Page to boot on my browser.

I jus want to say that you guys who post on the forums are the ones who really make this site exciting and just awesome! I love all the Mods and I actually know most of the people who post by heart I visit the site so much. The quality of the discussions and the way everyone works to make this place an exciting place to visit is what’s so great about this site. (Even though fanboy
wars can get hilarious they mostly turn out entertaining!)

I hope to be a good poster and contributor to the site. Thanks for having me here and thanks for giving me a great site with sales numbers, gaming news, and reviews (has some rough edges but I'm sure it will get better with time).

Once again thanks and hope to have Intelligent discussions on the site with all you guys!

I'm surprised you aren't banned yet.

Why would I be banned for this. Nothing wrong with what I'm saying. Although I would understand if I was banned for quoting the pick. I appologized for what I did to the mod and I am sorry I quoted it although I found it halarious. The again I always thought it was inappropiate to show the butts in kids cartoons like cow & chicken and ren & stimpy.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

NanakiXI said:
DaSimkin said:
NanakiXI said:

So I've recently joined VGchartz again after my 1 year breakup after I forgot my password and it would not send to my email. Then I lost my email when I changed my ISP. So finally I made another account and I started out on a rocky path but I just wanted you all to know that this site is my CRACK! Highly addictive and is my Home Page to boot on my browser.

I jus want to say that you guys who post on the forums are the ones who really make this site exciting and just awesome! I love all the Mods and I actually know most of the people who post by heart I visit the site so much. The quality of the discussions and the way everyone works to make this place an exciting place to visit is what’s so great about this site. (Even though fanboy

I hope to be a good poster and contributor to the site. Thanks for having me here and thanks for giving me a great site with sales numbers, gaming news, and reviews (has some rough edges but I'm sure it will get better with time).

Once again thanks and hope to have Intelligent discussions on the site with all you guys!

Why would I be banned for this. Nothing wrong with what I'm saying. Although I would understand if I was banned for quoting the pick. I appologized for what I did to the mod and I am sorry I quoted it although I found it halarious. The again I always thought it was inappropiate to show the butts in kids cartoons like cow & chicken and ren & stimpy.

he was joking

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
NanakiXI said:
DaSimkin said:
NanakiXI said:

he was joking

Whoops I'm just a little on edge. I've been up for the last 48 hours or so. I have a bet with a friend I have to win lol

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."