By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New God of War III info from GameInformer!

Zones said:
blue-lady said: CGI, you are normally polite, and make an attempt to recognise other's right to an opinion.  This distinguises you from being a troll.

But let's not kid ourselves, you are a ridiculous fanboy lol.

Says the fanboy. 

Right.

Around the Network
whorenraged said:
There was a guy from Sony, that stated that God of War 3 looked like JESUS!
We also sweared a lot claiming how good the game was and...
Did anyone got impressed from the video debut?
Me don't, the game's graphics don't touch Uncharted!

He was not from Sony and he never stated that God of War III looks like Jesus. ;)

Zones said:
whorenraged said:

He was not from Sony and he never stated that God of War III looks like Jesus. ;)

Ok he was a designer from the previous games...even worse!

Here's the interview:

"When it comes to God of War III, it doesn't take much to get usexcited. With Sony barely revealing the game at E3 with a CG teaser trailer, we're already drooling all over ourselves not having seen a single frame of the game in action.

But David Jaffe, the designer of the original PlayStation 2 title, has and certainly he liked what he saw. A lot.

"I saw God of War III when I was in Santa Monica last week," he writes on his blog, "I [can't] and will not give away details, but I think it's OK for me to say two things -- HOLY HOLY HOLY F**KING HELL!!!!"

He then goes on to say that while he thought that Epic's Xbox 360 exclusive Gears of War 2 was as good as any next-gen game could look, God of War III has proven him wrong. (He also refers to Gears of War 2 as "the s**t," which is a more eloquent way of summarizing our own review.)

"This motherf**king game looks like nothing you've ever played," he continues, "and you can hold me to that when this thing hits, when they start showing gameplay footage. It looks like a painting come to life, it's that good looking."

What's that we hear in the distance? It's the hype-train pulling into town, and the conductor is collecting tickets -- who's hopping on?"

For this statements I was waiting something on par with Uncharted. Now take a look at the video:

I am able to see how undetailed is Kratos skin, the flat polygons on him, trees that look like SH!T, ridiculous water and so on...

I am hoping the game at least equals uncharted because PS2-like games I play them on my Wii... I didn't spent 400$ on my PS3 to have this...

This isn't the trailer he has seen ;)

No multiplayer makes me a sad panda, but hey, God of War 2 didn't have multiplayer, and it was still awesome.

God of War 3 will be huge! (No, it's too soon, we'll work on inFamous after 27th February)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Tremble said:

I bet that what he will se will be sewers to clean. The game looking like this simple won't be as huge as the previous ones..

whorenraged said:
Tremble said:

I bet that what he will se will be sewers to clean. The game looking like this simple won't be as huge as the previous ones..

I don't think it's fair to judge a game based on a 15 second teaser, you can only say that when you have played the final version of the game.

Besides, do not underestimate the power of PlayStation!

Awesome cant wait for it.

whorenraged said:
Zones said:
whorenraged said:

Ok he was a designer from the previous games...even worse!

Here's the interview:

"When it comes to God of War III, it doesn't take much to get usexcited. With Sony barely revealing the game at E3 with a CG teaser trailer, we're already drooling all over ourselves not having seen a single frame of the game in action.

But David Jaffe, the designer of the original PlayStation 2 title, has and certainly he liked what he saw. A lot.

"I saw God of War III when I was in Santa Monica last week," he writes on his blog, "I [can't] and will not give away details, but I think it's OK for me to say two things -- HOLY HOLY HOLY F**KING HELL!!!!"

He then goes on to say that while he thought that Epic's Xbox 360 exclusive Gears of War 2 was as good as any next-gen game could look, God of War III has proven him wrong. (He also refers to Gears of War 2 as "the s**t," which is a more eloquent way of summarizing our own review.)

"This motherf**king game looks like nothing you've ever played," he continues, "and you can hold me to that when this thing hits, when they start showing gameplay footage. It looks like a painting come to life, it's that good looking."

What's that we hear in the distance? It's the hype-train pulling into town, and the conductor is collecting tickets -- who's hopping on?"

For this statements I was waiting something on par with Uncharted. Now take a look at the video:

I am able to see how undetailed is Kratos skin, the flat polygons on him, trees that look like SH!T, ridiculous water and so on...

I am hoping the game at least equals uncharted because PS2-like games I play them on my Wii... I didn't spent 400$ on my PS3 to have this...

I don't see any PS2 games that look anywhere near as egood.

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando

that trailer is clearly early in production. even jaffe said he saw this trailer when he witnessed the other one he popped a cherry over.