By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best water in a game!

So, let's choose the best water ever in a game... Before you people bring over Crysis and Virtual Skipper, the best water means best looking and best interactivity and the the system specs where the game runs...

For example, Mass Efect water looks good but objects pass through it without leaving any ripples or something!

Crysis has good looking water but the interactions is just some drop tracks designed and not actual in-water ripples like the ones seen on Gears of War 2 and Uncharted for example...

So for me, the best water effects is.....

Starfox Adventures for Gamecube!

Who played this game knows what I am talking about. The water effects on this game kickass!!!!!!

It can stand nowadays with many HD games and have better water effects than majority of those games!

Around the Network

Wave Race 64...period

ok.... other than posting a screen shot, do you care to actually defend your position. If not, I say Starfox Adventures water sucks more than Quantum of Solace Wii....

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

sly777 said:
Wave Race 64...period

It was the best water from the Saturn/PSX/64/3DO era, I agree...

Wave Race Blue Storm.......I think. I need to fire this game back up.

Around the Network

UDF easily!

That's the best water you'll ever see on current gen consoles, maybe it'll be oudone by Uncharted 2 though.

I would say Crysis

BTW

why have you chosen such a terrible choice..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I was impressed with Bioshock's.

so ill say Bioshock.

Crysis, easily the best water.