By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Number 1 360 exclusive for PS3 is..............

mesoteto said:
@ssj--yeah i could see it that game isnt a graphics icon its more about levels adjusting to your play style and pumping out accordingly--plus solid fps controls

oh I know but really im used to looking at the PC version where the character models and everything in general is 100% better.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

^really---its times like this i wish i had more then a 7 year old machine.....so sad :(

Theres another side for this as well. With the PS3 the developer has to provide more of the back end server work, and trust me this game does run on dedicated servers on Xbox Live. To use the same type of system on the PS3 would cost more as the developer would have to run and manage the dedicated servers themselves.

Tease.

mesoteto said:
Sounds like an angry fanboy that needs to come with terms Sony screwed him by making a machine that is hard to dev for and is not the market leader

Sure people might not want to dev for the wii but since it is market leader they cant turn away from that money for very long

However since the ps3 is so hard (at least according to Sony) no many people want to take the time and money it would require to make a game and further since Sony is in last place the return on such a game is not very promising…..

Hopefully Sony will learn from their mistake and make the ps4 more approachable from a devs stand point

Think of it like this the ps3 and the cell are like Everest—sure you will have some people that can climb to the top and bask in that glory, but most will see it and say I cant make that climb, or I don’t want to, when I have a smaller mountain over here……and from that you will have anger and angst

Totaly agree with you buddie

Squilliam said:
Theres another side for this as well. With the PS3 the developer has to provide more of the back end server work, and trust me this game does run on dedicated servers on Xbox Live. To use the same type of system on the PS3 would cost more as the developer would have to run and manage the dedicated servers themselves.

I believe the dedicated servers on Xbox Live are being operated and provided by Valve.  http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169669

@Mesoteto - I think you misunderstood my Sony is hard to develop for response.  I have no doubt that developing for the PS3 is difficult, I just think that you have overstated it.  Thanks for the third party wii game list, wow I didn't realize we could get Cookin Mama for it now.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.