By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Number 1 360 exclusive for PS3 is..............

LMAO!! "Endless buckets of fried chicken" That's classic.

I buy consoles for their games... not the other way around.

Around the Network
mesoteto said:
Sounds like an angry fanboy that needs to come with terms Sony screwed him by making a machine that is hard to dev for and is not the market leader

Sure people might not want to dev for the wii but since it is market leader they cant turn away from that money for very long

However since the ps3 is so hard (at least according to Sony) no many people want to take the time and money it would require to make a game and further since Sony is in last place the return on such a game is not very promising…..

Hopefully Sony will learn from their mistake and make the ps4 more approachable from a devs stand point

Think of it like this the ps3 and the cell are like Everest—sure you will have some people that can climb to the top and bask in that glory, but most will see it and say I cant make that climb, or I don’t want to, when I have a smaller mountain over here……and from that you will have anger and angst

What third parties are thriving on the Wii?  CoD5 sold 2 million more units on the PS3 than the Wii.  I do like your "Sony is too hard to develop for" approach, we haven't seen that one yet.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

ahah, I love all these hate articles about Gabe Newell...

I'm having a hard time imagining Gabe Newell turning around now and saying he was wrong, all these articles will only make him more determined to stick with PC +360 ports!

Way to go PS3 fanboys! Keep hating the man! I'm sure he'll one day see the light and makes PS3 ports!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

dbot said:
mesoteto said:
Sounds like an angry fanboy that needs to come with terms Sony screwed him by making a machine that is hard to dev for and is not the market leader

Sure people might not want to dev for the wii but since it is market leader they cant turn away from that money for very long

However since the ps3 is so hard (at least according to Sony) no many people want to take the time and money it would require to make a game and further since Sony is in last place the return on such a game is not very promising…..

Hopefully Sony will learn from their mistake and make the ps4 more approachable from a devs stand point

Think of it like this the ps3 and the cell are like Everest—sure you will have some people that can climb to the top and bask in that glory, but most will see it and say I cant make that climb, or I don’t want to, when I have a smaller mountain over here……and from that you will have anger and angst

What third parties are thriving on the Wii?  CoD5 sold 2 million more units on the PS3 than the Wii.  I do like your "Sony is too hard to develop for" approach, we haven't seen that one yet.

this is a joke post right?--i mean you cant seriously think that third parties are not doing well on the wii despite  nin recently saying they have

and you cant seriously think that the ps3 isnt hard to dev for despiste sony saying it them selves...

i mean your joking right?

I would rather mass effect but that's just me

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Around the Network
mesoteto said:
dbot said:

this is a joke post right?--i mean you cant seriously think that third parties are not doing well on the wii despite  nin recently saying they have

and you cant seriously think that the ps3 isnt hard to dev for despiste sony saying it them selves...

Do you have a meaningful response, or are you just going to be defensive?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

People need to get over this obsession with Gabe and utter hatred. Why don't we see Kojima obsessed over, and taken shots at the way Gabe is? Kojima has done nearly the same thing has Gabe here. He doesn't want to do games for another console. Doesn't the PS3 have enough games? It is getting Dead Rising 2.

So, you want ports of games that were 360 exclusive. Ok, any guarantee Left 4 Dead wouldn't do about what Bioshock did? By the time it would come out, it is old news. And if you look at the last Valve release on the PS3, The Orange Box, there is PLENTY of justification for Left 4 Dead not to come out.

Crying out loud, buy a 360 or upgrade your PC, if you want to play Left 4 Dead, and stop whining about it.

dbot said:
mesoteto said:
dbot said:

Do you have a meaningful response, or are you just going to be defensive?

fine here ya go

Majesco--the people that brought cooking mam to the world have had their best year in a long time almost pulling them self intoa positive since investing heavily into teh wii

Suda 51--and his team have had their best selling game ever (NMH) by investing in the

High Voltage  (conduit, animals de los muertos) are looking to have a big boom when they release title on the wii

EA--while selling better on teh 360/ps3 --have still had huge returns on wii software

Sega---mario and sonic...need i say more--not to mention they are publishing the cond and will see a hug berth from that

Activision----the GH series sold fantasticly on the wii

Harmonix---once again rockband--sold great on the wii

Global Star--the team that got carnival games out---yep you bet they are thanking the wii

Lucas Arts--sold multiple millions of lego games on teh wii so yep there is another one

(want me to keep going)

and as ar as the Ps3 being hard to dev for

here lets have Kaz say it

"We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so then the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine-and-a-half years?"

are those screenshots of the 360 version of L4D? OMFG those are low res character models.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@ssj--yeah i could see it that game isnt a graphics icon its more about levels adjusting to your play style and pumping out accordingly--plus solid fps controls