By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - THE HARDEST BOSSES OF ALL TIME

roadkillers said:
Since when were there bosses in Guitar Hero?

Yes!  Those are SEQUENCES, not bosses!  Otherwise, I could take those little dual analog sections from "Indigo Prophecy" and add them [they weren't that tough though.]

Around the Network

Also, X Boss on HARD mode is just silly. HARD modes, are by default, a lot harder. We should be talking about standard difficulty, as that's what people are EXPECTED to beat. [Except in many NES games, I don't think you were supposed to beat NES games, ever. Remember when it was a matter of PRIDE for which games you'd beaten on the NES?]

Er... anyone else think Petey Piranha in the Strikers Cup from Mario Strikers Charged should be on here? I still can't beat that bastard, and I have beaten Ninja Gaiden AND Super Ghosts and Ghouls.

If you can beat Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts in hardest difficulty with the bracelt i call bullshit. The Boss before the last boss is impossible with the bracelt he will rip ur face off. you only have max 2:30 minutes to beat him he shots like a machine and 2 hits and ur dead not to mention he shots incredibly fast once his true form comes out. Even getting to him is a bitch in hardest difficulty. I have yet to see the boss before the last one done on pro with the bracelt.

Jaquio from the orginal nes ninja gaiden is almost impossible. It's almost impossible just to hit him. PLus if you die once you get sent back to the start of the very long last level.

Dracula from Castlevania 3. Hardest of all Draculas, 3 forms and 3 energy bars for each.

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

btw, about kh bosses: those are the only insane bosses. the rest are either somewhat difficult but can be done easily with a few tries or are easy. but i will be the first to say that sephy on kh1 lvl 100, ultima keyblade is no walk in the park.

other than that there are some insanely difficult games (contra and ng come to mind) where the bosses are a tiny step up, but being that tiny bit harder maeks them insane. i would assume that they wont be on the list because the list is not worthy of the game.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

I nominate Fortinbras "King of Demons" from Onimusha1 without the BishamonSword he is a pain in the ass even on easy mode and if you dont go through the DarkRealm at ALL he is even HARDER.
TheFinalAeon off FFX is pretty hard with 2forms and YuPagoda next to him that heal him and turn your people into Zombies and then FinalAeon uses full life on ALL your characters and its GameOver, The ONLY way to beat TheFinalAeon is to summon Anima and with GrandSummon Overdrive(Yuna's) and then have Anima's Overdrive full and use 2overdrives in succession which should if you have trained Anima enough kill TheFinalAeon but the first part to this is to actually FIND Anima because she is a secret Aeon.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

UH...fuck...you guys forgot to say spoiler alert!

:)

That Game Trojan for Nes. Capcom+NES=fun.  End Boss = SLUT.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Metroid4Life said:
If you can beat Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts in hardest difficulty with the bracelt i call bullshit. The Boss before the last boss is impossible with the bracelt he will rip ur face off. you only have max 2:30 minutes to beat him he shots like a machine and 2 hits and ur dead not to mention he shots incredibly fast once his true form comes out. Even getting to him is a bitch in hardest difficulty. I have yet to see the boss before the last one done on pro with the bracelt.

Not on the hardest difficulty, but who the hell is crazy enough to play that game on the hardest difficulty?  It's insane enough without that.

You can add "Overlord Meta Muram" to that list. He is the final boss of the Omens of War expansion for the original EQ. If I remember correctly we had only beat him at most 3 times and he was still a real bitch 2 expansions later. Not sure how easy he is for current guilds (with extra levels and spells available now) but when he was released he was one tough MFr and I am glad I had a chance to whoop his ass before people started sharing strats and ruin the challenge.

To Each Man, Responsibility