By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yuri vs Emil: Who do you like better?

I'm bored so I'm making this.

Which one do you like better? I prefer Emil because he's more badass and aggressive than Yuri is. Gameplay and fighting, though, I have to go with Yuri. His artes are pretty damn cool. Devine Wolf is nastly.

Around the Network

Until the last third I hated Emil and I loved Yuri the whole time so Yuri...

Former something....

Is this a serious question? Emil sucks majorly through most of the game.

So, my guess is Yuri. (I mean, he can't possibly be worse!)

i dont know yuri, but from the little i played tales of symphonia 2, emil has been a wimp and i hate his voice.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

havnt got up to yuri yet, so emil right now

Around the Network

Yuri is cool, but he's just eye candy to me. Emil actually gets some develpment. Yuri is kinda shallow. I would have rather had Flynn as the main character tbh.

Emil is a little wimp. He bitches the whole game. Yuri, while not a deep character, at least kills a couple of bad guys a la vigilante. Repede would have made a better main character for TOS2 than Emil.

Emil because he has a niftier looking outfit and he learns that "courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality" or some such.

Yuri, because hes the most badass protagonist in any Tales game ever made.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Cless Alvein.

Wait, this is against Yuri and Emil? Uhh... tough choice. I think I'll go with Emil cause he was able to stand toe-to-toe agaist Lloyd, but then again. Yuri has fought Kratos, so...

Ok, I'll go with Yuri. But Cless Alvein remains my all time favorite.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?