By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - a little something to tide you over to killzone 2's release

If you complete the demo for killzone 2 there is a new option which shows up called mision select if you go there there it shows you how fast you have completed the demo. I was thinking we could have a competition for the fastest completion time, with no deaths of course. lol kinda stupid but there are still 18 whole days

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

I'll go first and I know it will be beaten.

Last total time I had was 33:00.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

18 WHOLE days. That must be torture! What ever will you do? :P

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

haha 5:30 for me i was rushing

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

__XBrawlX__ said:
18 WHOLE days. That must be torture! What ever will you do? :P

thats y i came up with this idea duhhhh

Around the Network

yeah sounds good to me ^^I'll post it next time ;)

8:46, I believe. I wasn't rushing it, though. Quite the contrary, I was exploring.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I managed a 5.48 yesterday, will try to do better this time ^^

5.28 :p

just wait i got 4 minutes coming up