By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Video Game Franchises that Need to Die!

I wasn't quoting myself? There's more than one definition for QFT. Look it up on wikipedia.

VGChartz forums: the new gamefaqs

Around the Network

The only franchises that need to die are the ones that have been getting bad reviews consistantly, not ones that have been getting good reviews consistantly. That cancels Mario, Zelda, Halo, and others, but does not cancel Sonic, Star Fox, Pac-Man, Frogger, and more.

AntiFanTard said:
I wasn't quoting myself? There's more than one definition for QFT. Look it up on wikipedia.

There are two uses for QFT: agreement and to quote something in case the poster decides to edit it later and claimed he never said it.  How can you say either of those apply?

Or "quit fucking trying". As in 3D didn't work for Castlevania... since I have to spell it out for you

AntiFanTard said:

"QFT", internet slang usually meaning "quoted for truth". This term applies on forums and posting boards where users can edit their posts, thus the QFT holds the poster to their original statement. It is also used to express agreement with a previous poster's statement and validate its veracity. Other variations include "quoted for truthiness," "quoted for truthery," and "quite fucking true". QFT can also mean "quit fucking talking."

You fail. 

Around the Network

The fact that you care so much is a bit disturbing O_o

a.l.e.x59 said:
The only franchises that need to die are the ones that have been getting bad reviews consistantly, not ones that have been getting good reviews consistantly. That cancels Mario, Zelda, Halo, and others, but does not cancel Sonic, Star Fox, Pac-Man, Frogger, and more.

Star Fox only has been getting bad reviews was because they took away what made the game fun. The flying battles. The game franchise lost it after the GC versions. If they take it back to the good gameplay it can easily be great. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Dolla Dolla said:
AntiFanTard said:

"QFT", internet slang usually meaning "quoted for truth". This term applies on forums and posting boards where users can edit their posts, thus the QFT holds the poster to their original statement. It is also used to express agreement with a previous poster's statement and validate its veracity. Other variations include "quoted for truthiness," "quoted for truthery," and "quite fucking true". QFT can also mean "quit fucking talking."

You fail.

no you fail because i think you forget the last sentence.

so QFT (the bolded meaniing) 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:

no you fail because i think you forget the last sentence.

so QFT (the bolded meaniing)

AntiFanTard said:
Or "quit fucking trying". As in 3D didn't work for Castlevania... since I have to spell it out for you

Nice try, ssj12

i only really disagree with one things you said, a.l.e.x59 i reckon starfox adventures on gcn was very good, granted that assault was crap

i would love a new donky kong platformer. all those spin-offs are crap, the last dk game i bought was 64. i reckon WWII shooters need to be given a break. theres just so many of them, and they are rarely good!

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)