By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I need a list of good co-op games for wii

would you guys give a list of co-op games for the wii? i'm a occasional player(due to my work load). after watching me, my wife showed interest playing games with me. i'm very excited about this, but i dont know which games will have fun playing with another person.

and please guys, dont list any shovleware, i'm occasional player but i've a good taste. i've SMG, SSBB, NMH, Z&W, RE4, ZELDA:TP.

oh and list any co-op games including vc, wiiware also.

thanx

Around the Network

The best co-op I've had with the Wii has been with:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Trauma Center New Blood
Streets of Rage 2 (MD)

EDIT: Tetris Party (WW) has a nifty co-op mode, brought some arguments though...

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Mario Kart Wii, now I know it may not be what you were intending and it isn't really 'co-op' but 2 player online is awesome fun and you'd both enjoy it.

Tales of Symphonia 2 has co-op.

I don't really recommend it until you hit about the 2 hour mark though. Playable characters seem to keep coming and going basically making the second player do nothing half the time.

Boom Blox

River City Ransom

Blast Works

Maboshi's Arcade

World of Goo

And I consider any puzzle/adventure to be co-op. Sure, only one person points and clicks, but anybody can help solve the puzzles and enjoy the dialogue. If you enjoyed Zack & Wiki, try Sam & Max, or Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. Lots more of these games on the horizon, too.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

The Conduit.

If u like RE, u might like RE: Umbrella Chronicles as well. Lego Star Wars is decent also.
U already have Smash which is multi, u can try Mario Kart as well.

My wife and I love to play Ghost Squad.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

house of the dead

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Metal Slug Anthology, and Guitar Hero (if you have the cash) are always good for co-op as well. CoD"WaW has a kind of co-op as well I believe. This is in addition to all the games mentioned above.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229