By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I *really* hate the Playstation Store

Cueil said:
I just want to jump in and let everyone know that being a cock-holster to a mod will come to bite you in the ass when you do fuck up... instead of a warning you may just find yourself banned.

As for your problems... the amount of things that could cause it are almost innumerable since it's a HTML based interface.

I've never heard the expression "cock-holster" before. Interesting. Where did that come from? It sounds like something a cowboy would have...or perhaps a cop?

Around the Network

Sorry for that derailment. Back to the main topic, though: Twesterm, are you there? Hello? Have you tried anything yet? Is it working? Or are you not going to pursue a fix?

I guess its possible hes making a video to show us fail in motion (I kid).

Twesterm, maybe it's Hayley Westenra trying to mess with your account. You DO know she lives in the UK, right? I bet she wants you to go play more Endless Ocean

OT: I wouldn't take my chances on anything such as a free service. I like how most online services have you pay a fee, and they do take their time to make sure that their service is guaranteed to be worth it (I don't have an X360 for Xbox Live, but I do have Final Fantasy XI). Which I find Home to be quite laughable from all the videos I've seen of it. Kind of looks like how WoW is at times with people screwing around. As I said before, I'd rather pay a fee (if small) for a good service, as I don't trust any service to be free because it could be unorganized and flawed.

Dallinor said:

Things Twesterm hates about his PS3:

-The Packaging
-Home
-*New* The PS Store.

(The controller, something about your thumbs? Or was that someone else?)

I think we should have predictions on what's coming next.

Don't think I've ever bitched about the controller size (though the analog sticks are too close together for me because I have big hands and long thumbs but nothing I would make a thread about).

I don't know why connection would be an issue.  It's not really that slow and things download fine on my laptop, 360, and Wii fine so I'm assuming my PS3 is fine too. 

Like I said though, I'll make a video when the wife goes to bed.  I would make one now but she'd get angry I'm using the TV for something stupid like showing people on the internet what I'm doing wrong and I don't think I could take the wierd look she would be giving me the whole time.  :-p

And don't expect a Killzone 2 thread from me (for whoever said I was probably going to make one), if I have strong feelings one way or the other I'll just go to one of the official threads. 

-edit-

Whoops, I did bitch about the controller once, but that was me bitching about ones shitty battary life and the fact they don't want to default to player 1 because I have the USB remote dongle plugged into it.  Still annoyed by that one.

Naraku_Diabolos said:

Twesterm, maybe it's Hayley Westenra trying to mess with your account. You DO know she lives in the UK, right? I bet she wants you to go play more Endless Ocean

OT: I wouldn't take my chances on anything such as a free service. I like how most online services have you pay a fee, and they do take their time to make sure that their service is guaranteed to be worth it (I don't have an X360 for Xbox Live, but I do have Final Fantasy XI). Which I find Home to be quite laughable from all the videos I've seen of it. Kind of looks like how WoW is at times with people screwing around. As I said before, I'd rather pay a fee (if small) for a good service, as I don't trust any service to be free because it could be unorganized and flawed.

But hes complaining about PSN not home...

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Guys, stop with this "Waah, Twesterm hates the ps3!" crap.

He hates everything. Get used to it. :P

Finally some one gets it right!

Did you see what I posted earlier? That you have to go out of the PSN if you are downloading in the background for the download to continue? At least thats my experience....

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

tedsteriscool said:
Sorry for that derailment. Back to the main topic, though: Twesterm, are you there? Hello? Have you tried anything yet? Is it working? Or are you not going to pursue a fix?

I guess its possible hes making a video to show us fail in motion (I kid).

Haven't tried anything yet, I am watching Chopped and just checking the thread during the commercial break.  ^^

twesterm said:
makingmusic476 said:

I guess they missed the part where you're a f'n mod.  Acting like idiots on a mods thread... real smart of them

twesterm said:
makingmusic476 said:

What do you not hate?

Please say the South.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.