By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Goodbye, old friend (and f**k you, MSFT)

LOL. You may not have gotten RRoD now, but you are asking for it by setting something else on top of it.

Around the Network

sorry to hear that. i hope you get it fixed. ive had an E number on my newer 360 but luckily its held up well upto now.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

RROD after an attempt to reset?

Sorry, but LOL!

dolemit3 said:

So I decided to perform the CPR procedure that madskillz posted and look what happened:

Does it mean it's gonna get repaired for free now?

LMAO, it flat lined.  :P

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Hmmm so you went from the E71 error to the RROD...Well now its covered I think...

Former something....

Around the Network
Solid_Raiden said:
mrstickball said:
Somehow, I don't think putting another electronic device directly on top of the Elite was a wise decision.

Somehow I don't think Microsoft making hardware that broke when other (even light) devices were set on top of them was a wise decision. But hey, I got the RROD and mine was on a shelf by itself.

And sorry about your Xbox man. I feel your pain. I thought the elite was suposed to be better hardware but it seems to be having a lot of problems lately. Thank god my new X-box hasn't shown any real problems. Aside from sounding like a Hoover and the failure rate the 360 is truly a great machine.

Hey Solid, if you have a HDD install games it becomes utterly noisless when playing games that way, and less frame loading issues in games like Fable 2.

OT: @OP major LOL. now you have RRoD. At least now you can get free fix :)))

RDBRaptor said:
dolemit3 said:

So I decided to perform the CPR procedure that madskillz posted and look what happened:

LMAO, it flat lined.  :P

LOL.  That is good news for ya.  Now when it comes back from the coffin, remove the (what looks to be a Comcast cable box) box that is on top of it.  Not only does this restrict the cooling of the 360, but it is actually producing heat as well.  Which is doubly bad.

dolemit3 said:

yes it does

anyways thats funny, so the 360 fails at recovery... interesting.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

JaggedSac said:
LOL. You may not have gotten RRoD now, but you are asking for it by setting something else on top of it.

Funny how that's not the case with any electronic devices I've ever owned in my entire life.  It's as if *gasp* the 360 that you love so dearly is a poorly built machine.  Oh noes, it'd be horrible for you to admit that the hardware is absolute trash and that any other company in the world would have been sued of business, huh?  Praise the library all you want, but don't try to defend the hardware.  The level of failure MS has attained with it is inexcusable.

dolemit3 - yeah, that's a free repair with a 3 light RRoD.  Was going to suggest you force it w/ a towel if they wouldn't fix it for free, but obviously no such effort is needed.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

lol. Now go buy another one!! hurry! that should add up to the 360 lead! go go go, besides $700 more or less with tax on 2 Xbox 360s and enjoy both of them for about 5 years is better than 1 PS3 for $400 or $500 that could very likely working flawlessly for over 10 years right? Damn that PS3 doesn't look that expensive now does it?