By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - confirmed LETS TAP > hALO WARS>>>Killzone 2

I respect the fact that they don't hand out 10s like candy. I would guess that they have different standards/reviewers for the casual stuff.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network

We all know Edge are attention fanoys, don't know why people even take their reviews as a joke, they should just be ignored.

disolitude said:

Both halo wars and killzone got a 7/10...heh.

Could it be possible that a magazine out there doesnt review production values of games...but the gameplay only?

I mean, lets tap looks like ass but it sure looks fun and innovative.

Fear 2, house of dead(other 8's on the list)....all these games(should) have great gameplay. But no one is making animated gifs with their graphics so they can't be better than killzone 2 right...

dude.. production values are a part of the experience. Production values.. are.. values of the games quality. Hence they should be counted. Obviously.

Check out my game about moles ^

edge magazine is usually on the credible sides of reviewers(they won me with the fatal frame 4 review) its easy to believe the don't give a shit about production values and pretty crispy CGI, but how the game plays and if its fun

bluegrayz said:
they get equal scores though, misleading title >_>

Yeah,

it should be Let's Tap > Halo Wars = KZ2

^ and even that's kind of sketchy...

And I'm going to read up on Let's Tap, never heard of it before this.

OT:

Dang, I was hoping both games get higher reviews :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Around the Network

Finally game magazine with it's OWN opinion, not usual opportunistic yellow press. I guess it's better to read review and NOT judge magazine by what rating gave reviewer to the game. That's how it's supposed to be.

Well they value fun over grafix why is this so hard for Sony fanboys to get over?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Let's Tap was developed by Prope and published by Sega. Prope is Yukji Naka's, creator of Sonic, new studio. So it makes perfect sense.

I mean come on, just looking at the Let's Tap website and the music, this series is awesome.

http://prope.sega.jp/letstap/

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

What's funny is that the Edge review said Killzone 2 had increadible graphics, great gameplay, strong campeign, addictive multiplayer and action that tops COD4 and the only negative comments they give are that the game has bad VO and an uninspired story. Didn't they just give Gears 2 a 9 saying the same things? The game played great, looked beautiful, had great multiplayer (that you can't even play!) but had a bad story and vo? How did that game get a 9? If you can't see the hipocricy then it's just sad. I don't care if they give the game a 6 if they give valid reasons and are consistent. But just some food for thought is the following:

Halo 3: 10
Gears 2: 9
Left 4 Dead: 9

MGS4: 8
Killzone 2: 7
Resistance 2: 6

PS3 Trophies

Staude said:
disolitude said:

Both halo wars and killzone got a 7/10...heh.

Could it be possible that a magazine out there doesnt review production values of games...but the gameplay only?

I mean, lets tap looks like ass but it sure looks fun and innovative.

Fear 2, house of dead(other 8's on the list)....all these games(should) have great gameplay. But no one is making animated gifs with their graphics so they can't be better than killzone 2 right...

dude.. production values are a part of the experience. Production values.. are.. values of the games quality. Hence they should be counted. Obviously.

For like... maybe... half a point.

For games... gameplay should reign supreme.